Illinois Adoption Reunion Registry
Were you born in Illinois? Or are you searching for someone born in Illinois? Adopted.com is proud to offer an Illinois state adoption reunion registry where you can meet by mutual consent without having to open records. We have provided a form on this page for you to check your matches. From Rockford to Marion and everywhere in between, if both parties want to meet then you can find each other on Adopted.com! Adult adoptees who are 21 years or older are able to request a non-certified copy of their original birth certificate.
Members Currently Searching Within Illinois
31. Psscrub :Seeking Femaleborn at Hinsdale Hospital and Sanitarium‚ Hinsdale‚ IL .Birth Year for certain in 1951. Nov or December possible Dec 14th. Birth Mothers Name JoAnnJoslin‚ may have used the last name kirkpatrick. Family that adopted the child were from Michigan. I am half sister.
32. Snoopy1988 :I am looking for my daughter. Her name is Jordyn Shanks and her birth date is 12-19-1989. She was born in Danville Il. I love her very much and have never forgotten about her. If anyone has any information please email me.
33. 99sherylmartin99yaho :i am trying to find you and i have never stopped looking for you or your brother tommy. there are things you both need to know health wise and other stuff. please contact me.
34. EricKmetz :I am looking for my birth mother. I was born June 21st‚ 1971 at Grant Hospital in Chicago‚ IL to Kathleen Beam. I am trying to connect to find out medical history‚ but would also love to find out more. I was adopted by a great family and have had a fantastic life because of her...and would love to say Thank You. Please let me know if you have any information that can help me. Thank You‚ Eric Kmetz
35. EricKmetz :I was born June 21st‚ 1971 at Grant Hospital in Chicago‚ IL. The payment record shows Kathleen Beam as my birthmother. I was adopted June 28th‚ 1971 by loving parents who gave me a wonderful life. I am looking for medical history and lineage information as I now have 3 beautiful children If you are out there...Thank You for your unselfishness. I would love to know more. Eric Kmetz
36. Debk53 :I was born July 9th 1953 with my twin brother at St mary’s Hospital in East St Louis. I was told my B mothers name is Jeannie Foster, and that my B fathers name was Jerry and that he died in Jones Park in E St. Louis in a car accident. My adopted parents were Norma Jean Briggs(Theriac) and Lester E Briggs. I was told that Jeannie and Norma grew up together in the gompers in est louis. I was told that we were born Jeannie and Jerry, but our names were changed to Deborah and Danny. Please Contact me if you know any info. Thanks!
37. Genevieve :My name is Genevieve. My mother‚ Carol‚ was adopted. She was born in November‚ 1945. The adoption took place in that same month. It was in Chicago IL‚ USA. The name of the birth mother was Doris Evans. The name of the birth father was Daniel McKane. PLEASE PLEASE help me. My mom has only gotten so far with Catholic Charities. We can’t afford to do searches and searches not knowing where to start or how long or how much money it would cost. My parents are both on a fixed income‚ and don’t have money to throw around searching for people that could be searching for her as well‚ and for free for that matter. The documents were sealed at the time. But my mother did optain all the information I have stated above. Her given name was Carol Lee Evans. I would LOOOOOVE to give some sort of information to my mother for mothers day‚ God willing the biological parents or parent would still be living and I would have their consent. Thank you for anything you can do to help me with this search. I have tried numerous sites with no luck! Thanks again. I will keep my fingers crossed! Genevieve
38. Saffireblue72 :I am currently searching for my birthmother. I believe her name to be Melody Townsend. I was born in Rockford‚ Illinois on July 31‚ 1972 at Swedish American Hospital. I am currently 36 years old and have been looking for her on and off since I was 22. To anyone reading this‚ if this sounds like you or you are a relative‚ please know that I would like to be in touch. You have a very large extended family as I have 3 children of my own and one grandchild as well. We would all like to know you. Please contact me if you have any information. I have no hard feelings against you and have a wonderful life. The only thing missing is where it all started. Would love for you to get to meet all of us‚ and we would love to meet you.
39. ALLSTAR :I am looking for my fiances birth parents so he can thank them for giving him a wonderful life. He was born in Chicago at Michael Reese Hospital on 02/20/1985. He was told that his mother was 16 and that his father was 20. According to his adoptive parents‚ my fiance is 100 percent Norweigan. We are getting married on 16 May 2009 and would love to know them!
40. Jodim1958 :I’m looking for my 1st born Granddaughter. Birth name is: Ashley Taylor Mailhot. She was born 12/1/98 at St. Joseph’s Hospital in Elgin‚ IL. My son (Keven J. Mailhot) is the father of this child and he was forced by the state to give up his parental rights. Her birth mother is or was Kristen R. Mitchell. It takes money to fight the court system to get Grandparents Rights and unfortunately we didn’t have the money to fight for our Granddaughter. Not one day has gone by that I haven’t thought of her. I have LOTS of pictures of her for the 1st 9 months of her life as she lived with us. She is 10yrs old and will be 11 on December 1st this year. I believe that she may be living in the Rolling Meadows‚ IL area but am unsure at this time. All I know is my Soul was ripped out of me on August 26th‚ 1999 as her mother took her away from us. Rumors have it that after the adoption took place that her biological mother commited suicide‚ but am unsure of that as well. I have sent so many letters to the other grandmother and to the adoption lawyer but have gotten no response back. I hated that my little Pooh Bear was adopted out but can understand why. All I have asked for these past 10 years is for updated photos of out little girl but haven’t gotten anything. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE if anyone has any information PLEASE contact me ASAP. I have lots of pictures of Ashley as well as of her family.
Customer service on here is second to none!