Essex Adoption Reunion Registry
Adopted.com is proud to offer a country-wide Adoption Reunion Registry for England, where you can meet by mutual consent whether you've accessed your adoption records or not. From Plymouth to Leeds and everywhere in between, if both parties want to meet then you can find each other on Adopted.com! In England, those over the age of 18 have access to their original birth records. Those who were adopted prior to November 12, 1975 are required to attend a counseling session with an approved adoption adviser beforehand. For those who know their birth details, you can order a copy of your original birth certificate from the General Register Office. Those who need birth details to request their birth certificate must first fill in an application for Birth certificate Information Before Adoption (BIBA). For adoptions outside England or Wales you need to contact the General Register Office where you were adopted.
Members Currently Searching Within Essex
1. Pauldurcan1958 :I was born paul durcan 21st sept 1958 crumpsall manchester birth mother maureen durcan worked at millgate / long gate hotel
2. Wendynurse12 :i am looking for adoptive grandparents or siblings my name is wendy nurse daughter of pauline campbelle grandaughter of margrette and harold cambelle birth mother mary anne kerr from scotland had connections with manchester mums date of birth was 2 10 1952 pauline anne kerr widnes cheshire
3. Davidgeorgemasterman :Searching birth cert name Richard Mark‚ born 1 November 1961‚ the haven yateley. Mother Mary Ramsey McGregor McMillan‚ Father unknown. Fostered and later adopted house Gidley Way Horspath Oxfordshire.
4. Davidjamescunningham :My partner is searching for his mother‚ Christine Robertson. . His farthers name was Alan Cunningham. I was born in ipswich ‚ on the ‚ 04/05/1978 to Christine Robertson and Alan.Cunningham.. .
5. Alimac33 :Birth name is Gary/Garry Mark Bolt
6. Simon169 :I am looking for my birth mother‚ her name at the time was Susan Penalver but i have been told that she got married sometime after i was born‚ i think her married name is Burns. My name is Simon and I was born on the 14th May 1978 at Whipps Cross Hospital‚ Waltham Forrest
7. Marianne8201 :I am the birth mother Marianne Elizabeth Clark. looking for jack Lewis palmer date of birth 15/04/1992 born Grays Essex. along with sibling daughter Terri Louise palmer birth 07/06/93 also born Grays Essex. Connor palmer born 07/1995 Basildon hospital. if anyone has an information in regards to my children please contact me
8. Jmoconnell :I came from Ireland and my son was born in Guys Hospital on 8th October 1974. I named him MIchael after my father‚ though I know his name would have been changed when he was adopted. I handed him to his adoptive parents when he was a week old.
9. Terrybeck :my name is terry, im looking for my brother called Daniel Anthony Bland born on 20th april 1984 well that was the name on hes birth certificate. , i only ever see him as a child i dont remember nothing and would love to find him again,
10. Karis_louisa :Looking for my biological grandfather, my father father. John Taylor, born in 1956-1950. would have been in his 60’s Worked in canning town as a roofer/scaffolder. i’ve been told it was a brief thing, however i’m unsure of the truth. My father mothers husband adopted him from the age of one. so has the surname of her married husband. we have started this search in hope we can re connect. many thanks Karis
Customer service on here is second to none!