31. Jwconstructed :my biological parents were miners in idaho and gave to another mining family. i know my birth mother came to get me back when i was 2 years old. i would love to find her. my name is joe.
United States of America Idaho
32. J2theo :I am trying to help a friend find his birth mother. He has no info and does not even know where to start. He is African American and was adopted by a couple in Washington state.
33. Jamiestevemorris :im helping my wife try and find her mother
34. LequitaWilson1 :Hi I am really trying to find my daughter Arianna joy wilson i had got raped and had her at 17 and had to give her up 13 years ago i miss her everyday ..And we have so much catching up to do i want to be in her life and i pray she seeks the same if you are out there please contact me I had her at mount clemens general hospital she was 6 pounds and 7 ounces just like i was when i was born : ) please contact me to move forward and to have your many questions answered i never stopped missing you or loving you Arianna ..
35. Janatupper :PLEASE. HELP Looking for any children of Lynda sue Emerson her date birth is September 21-1954 or 1955 and was married to David O Tupper witch is my birthdad thay got married around October of 1972-1976 Lynda Emerseon had many children most was borned at Jefferson Davis Hospital in Houston Texas i know Lynda Emerson had a boy she named David lean he as borned aroaund 1970-1971 and i have a sister named Alicia how was borned around 1976-1977 i know Lynda Emerson had many many more children if u have any information please contact me ok ty
36. Ayiia :My name is Brittany Corppetts and I was adopted around the age of 3/4. I recently I found out I have five other siblings. Teshia Houstion‚ Tonnee Staples‚ Ahasic Staples‚ Chiquita Houston‚ and Chanteria Meadows. I want to know my family. It pains me to know that I have family out there who I have never clearly seen before. Please help me find them.
37. Christyhurst65 :Hello I am Christy Hurst. My husband is Danny Hurst. My husband is so longing to find his son Jeremy Wayne Evertt. He did not want to give him up but the State of Washington‚ made the decision for him. He was adopted out of the State of Washington. Birth date is November 2. Please Jeremy if you are seeing this‚ we hope you will give us a chance. My husband has been looking for him for over 10 years. Jeremy has a brother longing to get to know his big brother. What a wonderful exciting thing that would be. I am longing to our son‚ who we very much want him to be part of our family.
38. Findingbeth :My sister was abducted when only two years old in 1965. We think someone may have sold her on the black market and illegally adopted. We have searched for her for 49 years. My Mom is 87 and in bad health. Beth had blue eyes and fair complexion and probably a tiny build. We will never stop searching.
39. ArtieA :Born June 28‚ 1977 at St.Lukes Hospital in Boise‚ Idaho. I have a birth mark on my right cheek.
40. Tazloverinok :She was born as baby girl Paddeck in Los Angeles County‚ unknown hospital. I was told she was kept for about 6 months before putting her up for adoption. So her OBC would possibly have the first name as Amy. She was girl number 6 out of 7. Ancestory.com confirms a baby girl Paddeck with a DOB 10/21/1969. I’m girl number 7.
Idaho Adoption Reunion Registry
Were you born in Idaho? Or are you searching for someone born in Idaho? Adopted.com is proud to offer an Idaho state adoption reunion registry where you can meet by mutual consent without having to open records. We have provided a form on this page for you to check your matches From Pocatello to Coeur d’ Alene and everywhere in between, if both parties want to meet then you can find each other on Adopted.com! Those who wish to obtain their birth and adoption records in Idaho can only do so through a court order. In the case of adoptions taking place in Idaho, nonidentifying information, including medical and genetic information pertaining to the birth parents, is compiled and delivered to the adoptive family prior to finalizing the adoption process.
Customer service on here is second to none!