41. MigueldeKihote56 :I am searching for my Birth Mother‚ her name was Annette and she was Native American. She sent my parents a letter thanking them for taking her little boy (Roy) in and raising him‚ and told them he loves FRY BREAD and gave them the recipe to make it and said I loved it with syrup. She also said I was very athletic and loved art. Many times throughout my childhood I have asked my parents questions‚ like when I was diagnosed with Diabetes‚ I asked who else in the family had it? and my mother said "Well she didn’t know of anyone in YOUR family having it!" It was so strange to me that my family was not her family? It turns out no one in the Christensen family has it. Also on my birth certificate it say’s I was 1 of 3 children‚ but my mother that raised me only had 1 Boy older then me? When I asked her and Father about that she ran from the room crying and Father said never to ask about that again. They would never give me a straight answer‚ and have always treated me differently from the other kids. I do not look like my siblings at all. Also in the letter it Annette referred to my mother as Sister Christensen‚ I was raised in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. in Southeastern Idaho near Blackfoot. My parents always made sure I was involved in the traditional dances and vision quest at the Shoshone Bannock Reservation. I was raised with many of the native kids there. But my brothers and sister were never involved with the natives. My family took vacations and left me at home to take care of the farm and do all of the chores. My father was very abusive towards me and not the other kids in the family‚ so I always felt I was treated differently. My siblings and cousins all were allowed to have their collage educations and Missions paid for by the Grandfathers educational Trust‚ but when it was my turn to go‚ I was told their was no money for me to go so I had to work my way through collage and pay from my mission. 3 yrs ago I finally found out that trust was only allowed to pay for Biological descendants of the grandparents‚ so I am apparently not a biological grandchild. Which means I was adopted! My Mother died in Nov last yr‚ so my father sent me a box of all of the letters I ever wrote to them as well as all of the letters and pictures ever written to them by my wife and children‚ in that box were 2 strange letters‚ One from Annette the Native mother of Roy and the 2 one was a letter from Grandpa Ashdown the founder the family educational trust and it was written to me when I was 17 explaining that only biological children could benefit from the trust‚ and that I should work hard and save my money to become successful! I did that and I did receive my Masters degree and am a very successful professional in healthcare within the Indian Health Services Nationally. I am in the process of doing the DNA testing to prove if I am truly Native American of English Danish? But in the mean time I want to find Annette. I hope you can help me‚ Sincerely Michael
United States of America Idaho
42. Rigel2006 :I was about 18 months old when a couple from Pocatello Idaho adopted me. I was in foster care during that time i believe in Boise Idaho where i was born at Saint Lukes Hospital. My birth name was given to me when i was born Christine middle name Elaine‚ then was changed after i was adopted to Stephanie Christine Parker. I believe my birth mother was very young when she had me and lived in Caldwell Idaho out side of Boise. And was from a big family‚ my birth father at the time was a rail road worker not sure where he was working. At the time i was born there were complications‚ i was born with anemia low on iron and there were other things as well just cant remember what i read when i was ten years old snooping through paper work i came across with my information. When i got older i asked my mom if i could get the information and she said no i hurt her feelings because i wanted to find out‚ I am 42 years old now and want to know please help me find my mother and or father/siblings. Also i did a DNA test through ancestry.com. Maybe the results can help in my search. Thank You
43. Theresarenejohnson :Theresa r Johnson ( married name Moodie)
44. Peisenbarth :I was adopted through the Idaho Children’s Home and born at St. Alphonsus hospital.
45. Angid :I was born in Ada County Boise Idaho. My birthday is July 21‚ 1974. My birth mother was 16 at the time. She was born in August. My mother was a good student. My birth father liked motorcycles. The hospital called me baby girl shelly. I have limited information about the adoption‚ I was given one piece of paper. My name is Angi now.
46. DianaRakhmatullina :Im looking for my BROTHER 09/04/1987 adopted from RUSSIA in 1990. Adoption from city of UFA‚ REPUBLIC OF BASHKORTOSTAN‚ RUSSIA. his birth name ROMAN KARACHURIN but it could been change for FAIL or FANIL before parents who adopted gave him a new name. Birth mother name LIANA KARACHURINA 05/17/1968 . the adopted country can be UNITES STADES OF AMERICA ‚state of COLORADO. Im looking for any information .... please help me to find my brother. (me and our sister lives in NEW YORK)
47. Mikey_frazier13 :Hi my name is mikey frazier i am your biological brother by blood ww bith have the same mother brandy frazier now wangsgaurd i no longer talk to my family because they disowned me and i would like to be able to meet you and get to know my sister. Im 19 now your 17 from what i understand. If you would not like to meet or get to know me i understand its up to you. I wish i would have know i had a sitser before now but i was never informed about you until 2 days ago. Thankyou.ðŸ˜Š
48. Lorriemaesmith :I was his foster mom here in idaho ,iI still have his sister whom is mentaly challenged,i have his social security num and name at birth!! hopefully you can help me, lorrie mae smith
49. DRE1 :Idaho Falls, Idaho Riverview Hospital Dr. Loynd Agency: AID Inc. Adoptions in Idaho P.O. Box 742 Post Falls, Idaho 83854
50. RebeccaMcCallum :My name is Rebecca McCallum-Cameron and on 10/14/17 I gave birth to Tristan McCallum-Cameron. The most wonderful day of my life and I raised Tristan for the next 4 1/2 years with love. After relapsing and getting a DUI in2012, he was taken into custody and adopted out against my wishes to the Stewarts in 2013. I believe Mattie and James Stewart who I believe love him very much. The adoption wasn’t final until 2015. I ache to know you’re well being my beloved, and to be in your life! I miss you with every breath and pray for you in every moment. I pray I have a chance to see you, hug you, hear of all I have missed, get to know you again. I have done every possible thing to be successful in sobriety, emotionally, physically, financially...I want you to be proud of me as I am of you! I love you as high as you can reach, all the way up to your toes, to the moon and back!! Your loving Mama!!!
Idaho Adoption Reunion Registry
Were you born in Idaho? Or are you searching for someone born in Idaho? Adopted.com is proud to offer an Idaho state adoption reunion registry where you can meet by mutual consent without having to open records. We have provided a form on this page for you to check your matches From Pocatello to Coeur d’ Alene and everywhere in between, if both parties want to meet then you can find each other on Adopted.com! Those who wish to obtain their birth and adoption records in Idaho can only do so through a court order. In the case of adoptions taking place in Idaho, nonidentifying information, including medical and genetic information pertaining to the birth parents, is compiled and delivered to the adoptive family prior to finalizing the adoption process.
Customer service on here is second to none!