51. Tazloverinok :She was born as baby girl Paddeck in Los Angeles County‚ unknown hospital. I was told she was kept for about 6 months before putting her up for adoption. So her OBC would possibly have the first name as Amy. She was girl number 6 out of 7. Ancestory.com confirms a baby girl Paddeck with a DOB 10/21/1969. I’m girl number 7.
United States of America Wisconsin
52. Moms_wings2 :My granddaughter Lunna Fanning was given up for a closed adoptiion in april 2015 by her mother Jessica Marie Fanning. All of lunnas family would really like to be involved in her life even if its just minor things but we all are very hurt over this adoption and would really love to see her again if at all possible.
53. SusieQDraeger :Born at Luther Hospital in Eau Claire‚ WI I was cesarian. Adoption Agency is Catholic Charities. My mother stayed at St. Bede’s Priory. I just really would like to meet my parents even if just once. I don’t want to interrupt their lives‚ it would just be great to meet them and thank them or at least my mom.
54. Nickymass :was born 01-23-1970 ICARE aka booth memorial hospital in Wauwatosa‚wisconsin 6306 cedar st at 8:32AM attending physician was john j massart m.d. looking for birth family please contact me the phot is of me and my son nicholas
55. Nickymass :want to find birth family Anthony morgan-marino
56. Pat1946 :Her name at birth was Veo Mae (Morrison) or Cooper Born: March 21st. or 22nd. 1943 Fathers name: Shan Cooper Lived: Coleman‚ Wis. Mothers name: Betty Jane Morrison Lived: Oconto Falls‚ Wis. Birth Place: could have been: Oconto Falls or Coleman‚ Wisconsin father might have married a Rosie Depnor not shore My mother gave me all this information before she past My name is Patricia Tackett I live in MO.
57. Missmary52 :I am searching for my birth daughter born in Madison‚ WI at Madison General Hospital. I have yearned to find you for all these years but until now felt I shouldn’t for various reasons. I need to know you are OK and that you are happy. I will understand if you do not want to meet me but if you do....it would fill the hole that has been in my heart since 1973. I would so like to see you‚ at least once before I am no longer here in this earthly life. I named you Mercedes Lynn!
58. Hall-mclean-miller :Please contact me
59. Theresarenejohnson :Theresa r Johnson ( married name Moodie)
60. NeilESiedschlag :Neil E Siedschlag I was born in Madison‚ WI Feb 24th 1972.
Wisconsin Adoption Reunion Registry
Were you born in Wisconsin? Or are you searching for someone born in Wisconsin? Adopted.com is proud to offer a Wisconsin state adoption reunion registry where you can meet by mutual consent without having to open records. We have provided a form on this page for you to review your matches. From Kenosha to Eau Claire and everywhere in between, if both parties want to meet then you can find each other on Adopted.com! Those who wish to obtain access to their original birth certificate can only do so through a court order.