Wisconsin Adoption Reunion Registry
Were you born in Wisconsin? Or are you searching for someone born in Wisconsin? Adopted.com is proud to offer a Wisconsin state adoption reunion registry where you can meet by mutual consent without having to open records. We have provided a form on this page for you to review your matches. From Kenosha to Eau Claire and everywhere in between, if both parties want to meet then you can find each other on Adopted.com! Those who wish to obtain access to their original birth certificate can only do so through a court order.
Members Currently Searching Within Wisconsin
21. Donya :Id like to find my grandmother and hopefully piece together out family history! My mother was named Janett and was born June 24,1970 @ 2:02 pm in Manitowoc,Holy family Hospital.
22. Melzmelz2 :I would like to find both mother and my father. I was born March 1958. Adoption through Catholic Family Services. I Believe my name was Victoria Valentine @ Miscordia Hospital in Milwaukee Wisconsin
23. Beautifulme :my name is Mariah Walsh. I am 18 years old. i was born down town hospital. I got adopted when i was 2 months old. i’d be happy if my birth parents were found. Because i really want to get out of my adopted house!! If you want to know why....email me please and thank you :) im hard of hearing‚ i have a hole in my heart. Now i have a boyfriend that makes me VERY happy LOVES me for who i am. And i love him for who he is. Im in love with him <3 ALOT. thanks for reading this. :) From Mariah walsh
24. Lofrasier :i am looking for my son kenneth slater he is now about 37 years old i am his birth mother Shirley ann slater if any one have seem him please get in touch with me. i live in England Arkansas
25. 2778 :Looking for my son for 30 years‚ read The Charlotte Observer online 2/4/2012‚ A Mother’s Endless Search a story on looking for her long lost son for 30 years‚ please help us‚ God Bless all Who Reads This‚.
26. Bilgemaster :Searching for Bronislawa Vodonis (or "Wodonis" or "Kisza") born in Munich‚ Germany on behalf of her older sister Stanislawa. Bronislawa is the daughter of Rozalie Vodonis (nee Kiska)‚ who died in November 2‚ 1949 and Petro Vodonis. The sisters were separated after the mother’s death and separately adopted. If you have any information on Bronislawa’s whereabouts‚ please contact: William Connelly Holocaust Survivors and Victims Resource Center
27. Honda1986 :Looking for my Birth Mother/Father. Born @ St Michael’s Hospital in Milwaukee Wisconsin, July 12th 1961. My name is David. I also, was given to my adopted parents on this date. It was pre-arranged though an adoption agency, of which I do not know whom. Have lived in either Waukesha or Washington County, Wisconsin all my life. If you met my adopted parents at the time of my birth & adoption, my father’s occupation was a cabinetmaker. My adoptive parents are still alive & in there 80’s. For all I know, my birth Mother/father could have passed away by now.
28. Browntr123 :my name is tracybrown and im gest trying to find my sister wich her name is ‚stephaine montor. Brown and owl Mother name is Gloria brown she had two girls that was three years aport in brith I been asking people how do you go about finding a lost family member she also have she tow son thats my nefues that one is 18‚ and 20‚ years old . Thank you so much ‚ forever yours lisister
29. Cherihungerford :My name is Cheri Hungerford I am searching older brother whom was adopted in 1973 he would be 39 this year and he was born by the name Jason A Newland out of Millwalkee‚ wisconsin. Our mothers name is Barbra A. Newland Hungerford she passed away 21 years ago from breast cancer and her wish was to have us girls find our brother and let him know she didnt give him up for adoption cause she didnt want him ‚she gave him up because she was 17 yrs. old and was living in a homeless shelter and wanted something better for her son. If any information you have please message me‚ please any information is welcome thank you..
30. Cherihungerford :My name is Cheri Hungerford I am searching for my brother he was born in Beloit‚ Wisconsin at Beloit Memorial Hospital in 1973 he was 3 months old when he was adopted out of millwalkee‚ wisconsin. Our mother Barbra A. Newland Hungerford has Passed away from cancer and her wish before she passed away was to find you‚ Jason if your out there‚ please contact me. I am really looking forward to finding you and to letting you know that our Mother wanted you but‚ she was only 17 and living in a homeless shelter and could not take care of you and nowhere to go and all she wanted was the best for you. please if your out there contact me .you have 3 half sisters and 7 nieces and nefews and we are all waiting to finally meet you. And finally finding you would put our mothers soul to rest.