Maryland Adoption Reunion Registry
Were you born in Maryland? Or are you searching for someone born in Maryland? Adopted.com is proud to offer a Maryland state adoption reunion registry where you can meet by mutual consent without having to open records. We have provided a form on this page for you to check your matches. From Hagerstown to Baltimore and everywhere in between, if both parties want to meet then you can find each other on Adopted.com! For adoptions finalized on or after January 1, 2000, an adoptee who is at least age 21 may apply for a copy of their original birth certificate. If an adoptee is at least age 21, a birth parent may also apply for a copy of the adoptee's original birth certificate. For adoptions finalized prior to 2000, records remain closed.
Members Currently Searching Within Maryland
1. Bkwoody : place of birth Frederick Mem. Hospital, 7/24/1955 @7.35 am, baby girl clem, wt5lbs, blonde hair blue eyes, was adopted by James and Ruth Williams of East Patrick Street apt. you lived on 2nd street and your age was between 17 to 21, so at that time you would have been dark blonde to light brown hair, blue eyes or greenish blue eyed, at 5ft 6 and large bone framed. Marie Young owner of the apts on East Patrick street helped my parents with adoption.
2. Adorable007 : Hi, I am on here trying to find my birth mother. Here is the following info I know. I was born in Cambridge Md at the Dorchester County Hospital. I was also adopted from the dept of social services. I have a baby pic of me and in that pic is a man that appeared to be in the services, on the couch was a stuffed cat ( tacky ) but i figured someone has got to remember that cat.... there was also a bay window with light brown curtins.......and some green elephants or what have you on the coffee table. my birthday is September 27th @ 7:53 am. My last name now is Jones. If you know anything please help. I was just made aware today that there are TWO Cornish families in the cambridge area and someone has got to know something in a town so small, so If that someone is you. I appreciate the help. Be Blessed. Caronda
3. Myprincess68 : I am mary thompson‚richard grapes jr. is my son. his father took him from me when he was three‚ he lived in md‚va‚tn‚ don’t really know now. i have called richard jr grandparents every year on his birhtday and he never got the message i have sent. so i am hoping for him to contact me. I would also like to add that he has other siblings too.
4. Benita : My mom I believe should be about 36 37 or 38 years of age. I was born at prince georges hospital center. In maryland My birth day is july 25 1985. You are very important to me.
5. Kaseykat : born at University of Maryland Hosp 1/15/66 @ 3:38am in Baltimore , MD, Adopted at about age 1 1/2 yr old in private action atty name Hart. I don’t want to mess up your life I just want to know if your there and to let you know I’ve been looking for you.
6. Coach1464 : Hi my name is Kathy Bingaman. I was born on January 5‚1964. I was adopted by Kenneth and Dorty Peiffer. My adopted father once told me that my real name was Angela Lee Groves.I was adopted on April 23‚ 1965. Therefore‚ I was one years old.I was put up for adoption when I was 3 months old. My adopted parents caseworker was named Mrs. Roggi.
7. Kimber035 : His name is Patrick. His adopted parents names are Pete and Clare‚ who own a Landscaping business.
8. Andrew010473 : i was born in baltimore md on 010473 i am looking for my birth parents anyone with any information please email me im a male brn eyes/hair average height
9. Josephdorsey : I was born at Fort Mead Naval Hospital.
10. Barbie18 : Hi my name is Barbara and I was adopted 12yrs ago. I was born Dec 19 1990. I am looking for my mom and father. My mom’s name is Cynthia Cherry and my dad’s name is Russell Vincent. The only person that I know of from my family is my sister Kimberly. We live together and are very close.
Begin your search