1. Pauldurcan1958 :I was born paul durcan 21st sept 1958 crumpsall manchester birth mother maureen durcan worked at millgate / long gate hotel
2. Wendynurse12 :i am looking for adoptive grandparents or siblings my name is wendy nurse daughter of pauline campbelle grandaughter of margrette and harold cambelle birth mother mary anne kerr from scotland had connections with manchester mums date of birth was 2 10 1952 pauline anne kerr widnes cheshire
3. Davidgeorgemasterman :Searching birth cert name Richard Mark‚ born 1 November 1961‚ the haven yateley. Mother Mary Ramsey McGregor McMillan‚ Father unknown. Fostered and later adopted house Gidley Way Horspath Oxfordshire.
4. Davidjamescunningham :My partner is searching for his mother‚ Christine Robertson. . His farthers name was Alan Cunningham. I was born in ipswich ‚ on the ‚ 04/05/1978 to Christine Robertson and Alan.Cunningham.. .
5. Alimac33 :Birth name is Gary/Garry Mark Bolt
6. Tomlow25 :Hi I’m trying to find my birth parents Debra Susan Booth 14/05/68‚Robert Booth 14/08/69 Stoke on Trent
7. Michael_C :Trying to find my sister‚ born Angela Curwen ‚ (possibly now named Michelle and living in the Staffordshire area) Angela was born on 21st December 1965 in Newcastle under Lyme. Adopted possibly in January 1966. Mothers name Violet Curwen ‚ formerly Allen‚ maiden name Berry. I have previously found a message that was posted on a website in August 2012 by someone named Michelle or Chelle‚ in the Staffordshire area‚ who was also searching for my other sisters. I believe Michelle to be my sister and would appreciate any information anyone could give me to help find Michelle. Michael Curwen
8. Tina1974 :me son I am after is Adam phillips but now he lives with malachie me other son that got adopted together
9. Huntama :Was Johnston Neil jones born to Maureen 21 aug 1979 New cross hospital wton
10. Valeriewasfrancis :My birth family is from Trinidad, I still have family there. My dob is 06.08.1971. I was initially fostered by a white family who later adopted me. My birth mothers name was Denise Francis, she was married to my birth father, Norman Francis, who I have never met. I have a birth sister Gursha Patterson who lives in Trinidad, and I am aware I have other siblings in the UK. If you have any information please email me.
Staffordshire Adoption Reunion Registry
Adopted.com is proud to offer a country-wide Adoption Reunion Registry for England, where you can meet by mutual consent whether you've accessed your adoption records or not. From Plymouth to Leeds and everywhere in between, if both parties want to meet then you can find each other on Adopted.com! In England, those over the age of 18 have access to their original birth records. Those who were adopted prior to November 12, 1975 are required to attend a counseling session with an approved adoption adviser beforehand. For those who know their birth details, you can order a copy of your original birth certificate from the General Register Office. Those who need birth details to request their birth certificate must first fill in an application for Birth certificate Information Before Adoption (BIBA). For adoptions outside England or Wales you need to contact the General Register Office where you were adopted.