1. Robby :Looking for my brother whose birth name was Peter Vietro. Born 19th August 1956 in Shepherds Bush, London. Mother’s name - Maddalen Vietro The name of the court involved in the adoption was : The Children’s Committee of Kent County Council. in Maidstone. Please contact me.
2. Pauldurcan1958 :I was born paul durcan 21st sept 1958 crumpsall manchester birth mother maureen durcan worked at millgate / long gate hotel
3. Wendynurse12 :i am looking for adoptive grandparents or siblings my name is wendy nurse daughter of pauline campbelle grandaughter of margrette and harold cambelle birth mother mary anne kerr from scotland had connections with manchester mums date of birth was 2 10 1952 pauline anne kerr widnes cheshire
4. Davidgeorgemasterman :Searching birth cert name Richard Mark‚ born 1 November 1961‚ the haven yateley. Mother Mary Ramsey McGregor McMillan‚ Father unknown. Fostered and later adopted house Gidley Way Horspath Oxfordshire.
5. Davidjamescunningham :My partner is searching for his mother‚ Christine Robertson. . His farthers name was Alan Cunningham. I was born in ipswich ‚ on the ‚ 04/05/1978 to Christine Robertson and Alan.Cunningham.. .
6. SouthernIrelandNolan :Hi , I have only recently found out that I have an older brother. He was Born in Tunbridge Wells , Kent. October 1963. Birth mother was Irish and her name Margaret Nolan from southern Ireland. I believe my brother was registered as Malcolm Nolan however i also believe his adoptive surname is BASS. First name may have also changed. He did make contact with my Mother approx 20 years ago but nothing ever came of it. None of his Irish siblings were aware that he existed. He worked at Tunbridge wells hospital when he was in his 20s. that is all the information i can find. Without my brothers adoptive name i do not know where to start searching so am hoping this may help.
7. Milliirose708 :mothers surname: Heeley 2 sisters 1 nine years older the other 18 months older
8. Marias :trying to find adoptive parents of claire marie tait or clare marie tate
9. Alimac33 :Birth name is Gary/Garry Mark Bolt
10. Nicolamackay :hi my name Nicola I’m looking for my step sister her name at birth was Katie dochrty her date of birth was 27th of jan 1997 she was born in Lewisham hospital in kent her mothers name was Lorraine dochrty please if you can help would be much appreciated
Kent Adoption Reunion Registry
Adopted.com is proud to offer a country-wide Adoption Reunion Registry for England, where you can meet by mutual consent whether you've accessed your adoption records or not. From Plymouth to Leeds and everywhere in between, if both parties want to meet then you can find each other on Adopted.com! In England, those over the age of 18 have access to their original birth records. Those who were adopted prior to November 12, 1975 are required to attend a counseling session with an approved adoption adviser beforehand. For those who know their birth details, you can order a copy of your original birth certificate from the General Register Office. Those who need birth details to request their birth certificate must first fill in an application for Birth certificate Information Before Adoption (BIBA). For adoptions outside England or Wales you need to contact the General Register Office where you were adopted.
Customer service on here is second to none!