Devon Adoption Reunion Registry
Adopted.com is proud to offer a country-wide Adoption Reunion Registry for England, where you can meet by mutual consent whether you've accessed your adoption records or not. From Plymouth to Leeds and everywhere in between, if both parties want to meet then you can find each other on Adopted.com! In England, those over the age of 18 have access to their original birth records. Those who were adopted prior to November 12, 1975 are required to attend a counseling session with an approved adoption adviser beforehand. For those who know their birth details, you can order a copy of your original birth certificate from the General Register Office. Those who need birth details to request their birth certificate must first fill in an application for Birth certificate Information Before Adoption (BIBA). For adoptions outside England or Wales you need to contact the General Register Office where you were adopted.
Members Currently Searching Within Devon
1. Cherreewalters :My birth mother, Isabel Ann, maiden name Martin. Birth father C Bush.
2. Pauldurcan1958 :I was born paul durcan 21st sept 1958 crumpsall manchester birth mother maureen durcan worked at millgate / long gate hotel
3. Wendynurse12 :i am looking for adoptive grandparents or siblings my name is wendy nurse daughter of pauline campbelle grandaughter of margrette and harold cambelle birth mother mary anne kerr from scotland had connections with manchester mums date of birth was 2 10 1952 pauline anne kerr widnes cheshire
4. Davidgeorgemasterman :Searching birth cert name Richard Mark‚ born 1 November 1961‚ the haven yateley. Mother Mary Ramsey McGregor McMillan‚ Father unknown. Fostered and later adopted house Gidley Way Horspath Oxfordshire.
5. Davidjamescunningham :My partner is searching for his mother‚ Christine Robertson. . His farthers name was Alan Cunningham. I was born in ipswich ‚ on the ‚ 04/05/1978 to Christine Robertson and Alan.Cunningham.. .
6. Alimac33 :Birth name is Gary/Garry Mark Bolt
7. Westmore97 :Birth name : Brooke Westmore Birth Mother: Kay Elizebeth Westmore Place of Birth: Derriford Hospital Plymouth Family name: Westmore Place of adoption: Plymouth Currently living: Plymouth Biological siblings: Alex James‚ Paris Louise‚ Reece David‚ Ellis‚ Ashleigh Joan Westmore Biological siblings currently living in Plymouth: Alex James‚ Paris Louise and Reece David Westmore - All in care or have recently left. Biological siblings adopted: Ellis and Ashleigh Joan Westmore (Now Elliot and Amelia).
8. CharisBishop :Born at Torbay Hospital‚ Devon. If you feel that Shane is related to you please make contact.
9. Jeanettebennett :We are trying to trace my nans brother birth name of Arthur s Merrifield. Him and my nan were in a child’s home during the war my nan was later adopted and never saw him again . His mother would of been Florence Annie Christine Merrifield nee Stephens. We don’t have much infirm but guess he was later adopted and had name changed. My names birth name was Elizabeth Susan hetty janette Morgan if you know anything please email thank you
Customer service on here is second to none!