1. Dwshaw :Adopted at 5 days old at the Kent County General Hospital in Dover‚ DE. Mother was from DE‚ Dora F. Forrest born in 1934. She filled and signed the birth certificate "as married" to adopted father (Wayne Shaw) as Dora Shaw. Note: Birth Father is unknown. My showing father on birth certificate did not even know her and was married to my adopted mom. My birth certificate says there were 3 other siblings prior to my birth‚ two believe to be still alive and one died after birth but before mine. I am trying to make sense of my life and find where I come from. If mother is not interested and still living‚ I would love to find and get to know my other two siblings. I could have other brother or sisters that I don’t know of. All assistance is very much appreciated as I don’t even know what blood type I am or what I might look foward as I get older...I am now age 44. Thank you all and God Bless you.
United States of America Delaware
2. Myprincess68 :I am mary thompson‚richard grapes jr. is my son. his father took him from me when he was three‚ he lived in md‚va‚tn‚ don’t really know now. i have called richard jr grandparents every year on his birhtday and he never got the message i have sent. so i am hoping for him to contact me. I would also like to add that he has other siblings too.
3. Deborahdeanda :Hello. I am here to see if i can find my birth parents. They gave me up with my older brother at a young age. My birth parents were really young when they gave us up too. So i am sure i have other siblings. I was born as a triplet‚ and i have no idea where the other two are. The reason i know is because it is said in my birth certificates. i have been looking at many different websites for this‚ and it is very hard to find any information. I dont even know if they are alive. I really hope i can find some info here. Please‚ if anyone can help please do so. Thank You.
4. Cfaircloth10 :hi my name is crystal faircloth and i would like to find my sister her name is jessica nicole faircloth i sure do miss her alot and i also would like to see her again.
5. Tamifrench :Antoinet L Lorriane Born April 12 1967 Santa Barbara California Mothers Name: Agnes Ladorna Lewis Father Name: James Lowell Lorraine
6. GAVIA29TX :i want to find my brother GABRIEL GAVIA whos now about 43 last time i saw him he was 13 and visited me in DEL RIO TX but left after an arguement which i regret. also im looking for my real mother MARIA LEONOR GAVIA (age 18- 22 at the time she had me)........who left me because my father JESUS GAVIA sister CONSUELO SALAS GAVIA kicked her out when i was 6 mths old. yet her story to me has also been that my mother didnt love or want me. i was born in APRIL 26 1955 in BROWNSVILLE TEXAS. I was also baptized in OUR LADY OF GUADALUPE CHURCH.... my sponsors were DAVID GUEVARA and CONCEPCION SIERRA on JUNE 5 1955. yet after two months my parents moved to a city in mexico called ACUNA COAHUILA. My mother must live in Brownsville tx because her family is from there which is also her birth place. for any information you might know please email me this will mean the world to me
7. Ishmaelbrown :Okay’s it my pleasure to share about me but i will like to meet u in other to talk
8. OlgaHunt :Searching for my brother given up at birth‚ but never adopted. Born NY 1959. Mother name was Argle Hunt at the time of his birth. He was born with the last name HUNT. I am his baby sister.
9. OlgaHunt :Searching for brother given up at birth but never adopted. Born 1959 in NY. I think he was born in long island. Our mother’s name was Argle.Hunt. I am his baby sister and my name is Olga Hunt. I currently live in Louisville‚ KY.
10. Lofrasier :i am looking for my son kenneth slater he is now about 37 years old i am his birth mother Shirley ann slater if any one have seem him please get in touch with me. i live in England Arkansas
Delaware Adoption Reunion Registry
Were you born in Delaware? Or are you searching for someone born in Delaware? Adopted.com is proud to offer a Delaware state adoption reunion registry where you can meet by mutual consent without having to open records. We have provided a form on this page for you to check your matches From Georgetown to Wilmington and everywhere in between, if both parties want to meet then you can find each other on Adopted.com. Adoptee who are 21 or older may request a copy of their original birth certificate without the necessity of a court order. Access to the original birth certificate may be denied if the birth parent has filed an affidavit denying release of identifying information.