Merseyside Adoption Reunion Registry
Adopted.com is proud to offer a country-wide Adoption Reunion Registry for England, where you can meet by mutual consent whether you've accessed your adoption records or not. From Plymouth to Leeds and everywhere in between, if both parties want to meet then you can find each other on Adopted.com! In England, those over the age of 18 have access to their original birth records. Those who were adopted prior to November 12, 1975 are required to attend a counseling session with an approved adoption adviser beforehand. For those who know their birth details, you can order a copy of your original birth certificate from the General Register Office. Those who need birth details to request their birth certificate must first fill in an application for Birth certificate Information Before Adoption (BIBA). For adoptions outside England or Wales you need to contact the General Register Office where you were adopted.
Members Currently Searching Within Merseyside
1. Pauldurcan1958 :I was born paul durcan 21st sept 1958 crumpsall manchester birth mother maureen durcan worked at millgate / long gate hotel
2. Wendynurse12 :i am looking for adoptive grandparents or siblings my name is wendy nurse daughter of pauline campbelle grandaughter of margrette and harold cambelle birth mother mary anne kerr from scotland had connections with manchester mums date of birth was 2 10 1952 pauline anne kerr widnes cheshire
3. Davidgeorgemasterman :Searching birth cert name Richard Mark‚ born 1 November 1961‚ the haven yateley. Mother Mary Ramsey McGregor McMillan‚ Father unknown. Fostered and later adopted house Gidley Way Horspath Oxfordshire.
4. Davidjamescunningham :My partner is searching for his mother‚ Christine Robertson. . His farthers name was Alan Cunningham. I was born in ipswich ‚ on the ‚ 04/05/1978 to Christine Robertson and Alan.Cunningham.. .
5. Alimac33 :Birth name is Gary/Garry Mark Bolt
6. Shannonhughes15 :my little brother was adopted when he was 3 years old I rarely see him‚ like once a year we were so close hes also autistic and I really need to know how hes doing. thankyouu
7. Cherylcooke1950 :my name now is Cheryl ann cooke my adoption name is Cheryl ann scully my mother who name was joan bramhall she called m e Barbra she has died two years ago I know nothing about my father would like to find my case sheets please can you help me I need answers regarding my health and there is no one who can help.
8. Xfizzx73 :Hi trying to find my daughter Danielle Donaldson born 24/5/93 she’s 23 years old born in Birkenhead merseyside I got a message on Facebook off a girl saying I could be her birth mum but somethings add up some don’t not well person got lot of health problems been wanting to find my daughter for long time wen she was 17 after adoption said my daughter wasn’t ready to meet me it was a open adoption where I should of got letters I got one letter in 22 years I need to know if this lady onfacebook is my daughter or not I need to find her over my health my name is Joanne Donaldson x
9. Carlienelson29 :I am looking for my partners birth father
10. CarolMcFarland :Hello Paul‚ hopefully you have had a fantastic life with your adopted parents‚ I am you eldest cousin Carol‚ I have always known about you. Having done research on my family tree i found your birth details. I would love to meet up with you and learn about your life and hopefully you learn about mine. I too have found my half brother who adopted buy his stepfather who married his mother. My father was his father he was conceived by my father being unfaithful while married to my mother. I my self am a mum of 4‚ a grandmother to 6 with number 7 on the way. I live in Stockport where I was born. I know your mother she is my auntie‚ she has no idea I have found you nor do I wish to tell her unless you do. Jean and I have never got on unfortunately. Jean as a twin sister linda who I adore‚ they are chalk and cheese for twin sisters. my father is their elder brother‚ sadly he has passed away now. Well Paul thats all from me now‚ i do hope you find this and contact me. Carol x Paul Stafford born 1964 Birth registered in Chester Mother Jean Patrica Stafford