1. Shenders :I was born in Shreveport Louisiana LSU medical center have two other brother`s last name @ adotion was Shuttle now it`s Henderson back in 1985
United States of America Louisiana
2. Moll716 :I AM LOOKING FOR MY DAUGHTER THAT WAS ADOPTED FROM THE METHODIST HOME HOSPITAL IN FEB‚1960. PLEASE CONTACT ME
3. Sebastiana :she was born january 2nd @ the woman’s hospital in baton rouge
4. Myprincess68 :I am mary thompson‚richard grapes jr. is my son. his father took him from me when he was three‚ he lived in md‚va‚tn‚ don’t really know now. i have called richard jr grandparents every year on his birhtday and he never got the message i have sent. so i am hoping for him to contact me. I would also like to add that he has other siblings too.
5. Akayajen :i am looking for my sister born ebony hunter in approx 1983.my mothers name is connie hunter.her fathers name is maurice saulsberry.i have already found 2 of our adopted siblings and am looking for 3 more.i am starting with ebony.ebony would be biracial.mom is white.dad is black.she was born at hardin memorial hospital in elizabethtown ky.she was adopted at birth.if anyone knows anything about her please contact me.my name is jennifer hunter .
6. CRAIGTHEMAN :BABY NAMED CRAIG IN NEW ORLEANS SELLERS HOME JAN 21 1971‚ I AM HIS SISTER ( SELLERS BABY TOO) AND NEED TO GET HIS MEDICALHISTORY‚ I HAVE FOUND MY SISTER AND I HAVE FELT THIS NEED BE DONE
7. Iceman :I’m 18 years old‚ I have a twin sister. All of my family stay’s in LA. Gavin Kirkendoll.
8. Nicola36 :I’m looking for my birth son at birth name Kendall Jamal Martin born 12/20/1988 @ 9: 31am at Touro Hospital in New Orleans, Louisiana. the Adoption took place on January 6,1989 through St.Vincent/Associated Catholic Chartities. The doctor that deliver my son name is Marcel Bacchus the attorney was Mr. Pursell and the social worker Mrs.Bridgewaters.
9. Gaylestorm67 :you were born @ womans hospital in baton rouge, LA. Bill wilson was the attorney who handled the adoption.
10. Sweetmusic :i was born feb. 21, 1972 @ our lady of the lake hospital in baton rouge, la .
Louisiana Adoption Reunion Registry
Were you born in Louisiana? Or are you searching for someone born in Louisiana? Adopted.com is proud to offer a Louisiana state adoption reunion registry where you can meet by mutual consent without having to open records. We have provided a form on this page for you to check your matches. From New Orleans to Shreveport and everywhere in between, if both parties want to meet then you can find each other on Adopted.com! Louisiana’s adoption records are confidential and are sealed. The original birth certificate of an adoptee becomes confidential and a new birth certificate is created at the time a person is adopted. Those who wish to obtain their original, sealed birth certificate can only do so through a court order.
Customer service on here is second to none!