Louisiana Adoption Reunion Registry
Were you born in Louisiana? Or are you searching for someone born in Louisiana? Adopted.com is proud to offer a Louisiana state adoption reunion registry where you can meet by mutual consent without having to open records. We have provided a form on this page for you to check your matches. From New Orleans to Shreveport and everywhere in between, if both parties want to meet then you can find each other on Adopted.com! Louisiana’s adoption records are confidential and are sealed. The original birth certificate of an adoptee becomes confidential and a new birth certificate is created at the time a person is adopted. Those who wish to obtain their original, sealed birth certificate can only do so through a court order.
Members Currently Searching Within Louisiana
51. Lorrieb7899 :my mothers name was lenna idamay hubbard my father is who iam looking for i have heath problems and all my life i wonder who was my father i dont think he new my mother was pregnet she got pregnet the first time thay were together and she never seen him again it was told to me he was sick and left the state of neworlianas louisana my mom was just out of the navy iam not sure if she indeed was my natural mother because she never had a birth certificate for me and i cant seem to get one ? so if anyone can help me please do i want to no where i come from please she told me my dads name was saint james carlos pirse/ pereze something like this. even pirsen?? please if you think for a minit this is someone you no or if you think iam your daughter please contact me.
52. Mmc648935 :I am a female adoptee searching for mother. DOB 07/13/1989‚ JULY 13‚1989 07-13-1989 NEW ORLEANS LA CHARITY HOSPITAL. ADOPTION THROUGH CATHOLIC SOCIAL SERVICES. Blonde hair and blue eyess at birth.I was name MARYANN at birth and I believe this is her name also or a family name. My name is now MARILYN. mother was 27 light brown hair green eyes olive complexion. Of native American descent. She had five other children when I was born. I recieved this non-identifying information through Catholic Charities so only God knows if this info is factual or ficticious. Anyway I would love to know her one day and want her to know that I am grateful for the sacrifices she made for me. As a mother myself‚ I know it must have been very hard. My adoptive mother died when I was two‚ so I’d love to know what it feels like to have a mom. I know Louisiana has a registry but they have no matches for me. One more detail‚ birthfather was a welder from South Carolina. Perhaps she lived there for a short time or he lived in New Orleans for a short time. I’ve been crossing my fingers for a long time and will never give up hope
53. Mandyjc79 :Hi my name is Mandy I found oyt a few years back that my mother Susan Irene Shubert had given up a baby girl in 1966-1968 in New Orleans Louisiana at Methodist hospital and I’m searching for my long lost sister. Any info will be greatly appreciated.
54. TylerR :I was born May 15‚ 1962 in New Orleans‚ LA‚ and was adopted from what at the time was known as the Protestant Home for Babies. The scant info about my birth mother is that she was 19 at the age of my birth‚ brown hair/eyes‚ and "of slim and graceful build."
55. Renee1966 :I looking for my niece melissa lynn edwards she was born feb 9 1980 panama city ‚fl But she was adopted out in Gonzales‚la her mother thinks a doctor adopted her I been looking for years i love to hear from her HER mother was Terry vondran maddien name was goff her father is Harvey Edwards thankk you
56. AbbyClaire :I was adopted at Volunteers of America, in Shreveport, LA. Born @ Doctors’s Hospital on Feb. 7, 1961 @ 11:20 am, 7 lbs. 5 1/2 oz. 20 inches. The non-id info that was given to my adopted parents consisted of the following birth mother was 18 at the time of birth, and had a son that was born in June of 1958. She came from a large family of 9 brothers and 2 sisters. Left school after the 8th grade to help out at home. Worked as a waitress and a cashier. The biological father came into the office with the birthmother. He was 30 yrs old, worked as a mechanic, and was married with 2 children. Name on orignal birth certificate was Janet Ilean Chandler.
57. Yulexis42 :I have a Circuit Court No. 2 Case no: 14665 Ad . A Law Office in Baltimore‚ MD took care of the adoption by the name of Goodman Meagher & Enoch. I was told that I was born in Baltimore‚ Maryland‚ but I don’t believe that may be true......I want to say that I was possibly born in Virginia‚ near Brunswick County‚ Lawrenceville‚ Cochran then tranferred to Maryland......while I was in foster care until the adoption was finalized. I really don’t know. I weighed approx 5 lbs 16 oz‚ 19in long. I am bi-racial. I was told my mother worked for the Social Security (or Services) Administration‚ father was a black male in the Media Business. Mother is from the Mid-West. Not sure about my father. My mom kept me for 2 months before giving me to Social Services or Foster Care...not sure which one. Momma‚ if you are out there and you are reading this‚ please respond to me. I’m not upset at all‚ I love you and my whole family. I just want to be able to meet you‚ hug you‚ hold you in my arms momma and tell you that I’m here...I understand you had a hard decision to make and I’m not mad or upset with you at all‚ my heart is heavy for you momma and I want to be there for you. Together‚ we can fill that gap. I love you momma and not a day has gone by that I have not loved you or thought about you. I feel you in my heart and in my spirit and I know you are thinking about me too. (Please‚ if anyone knows who she is or where she is‚ please help me. I was told that she had named me ’Casey’. I’m not sure how true it all is‚ but if anyone at all knows her‚ or any family members‚ please contact me.
58. Chuckn :I am a white male born on May 4th 1966 @ Hotel Dieu Hospital ...adopted from Catholic Charities in New Orleans La. Searching for my birth parents ....
59. Cathymalinda :I am not looking to find a family to join. I am already a member of a family. Biological history‚ pictures of family members......those are the things I long for even at my age. I’m not adverse at the thought of accepting you into my world of family‚ but I’m certainly not looking to force my way into yours. If you think I might be a biological member of your family‚ please contact me.
60. Pamdix :Boy born on October 6, 1971 @ Baptist Hospital, New Orleans, LA through the Seller’s Home and Volunteers of America.