Louisiana Adoption Reunion Registry
Were you born in Louisiana? Or are you searching for someone born in Louisiana? Adopted.com is proud to offer a Louisiana state adoption reunion registry where you can meet by mutual consent without having to open records. We have provided a form on this page for you to check your matches. From New Orleans to Shreveport and everywhere in between, if both parties want to meet then you can find each other on Adopted.com! Louisiana’s adoption records are confidential and are sealed. The original birth certificate of an adoptee becomes confidential and a new birth certificate is created at the time a person is adopted. Those who wish to obtain their original, sealed birth certificate can only do so through a court order.
Members Currently Searching Within Louisiana
21. TAMMYDANS :My father just recently pasted away and I found out he was adopted by both his father and mother. I am 35 years old and I would like to know about my father’s biological family who I look like and where my father’s health and my health came from. His birth name was Jerry Jones and his biological mother’s name was Betty or Beth Jones‚ at the time of the adoption his father was over seas. His adoptive parents names were GR Barnett and Amelia Barnett‚ his adopted name was George Ralph Barnett‚ Jr. He was born August 17. 1946‚ in shreveport. If you have any question or know anything regarding this person please contact me
22. Ryanstroud13 :Hi my name is Ryan Pete Stroud (Waterson) I want to find my birth family. I have one older brother and one younger sister and my birth mother was pregnate with another sibling when I was adopted at age 5. My birth mothers name is Patricia Waterson and my birth father (who is deceased) was Steven Girard. The older brother is believed to be Steven Girard Jr. and the younger sisters name is believed to be Crystal Waterson. Any help will be greatly appriciated! Thank you!
23. Cfaircloth10 :hi my name is crystal faircloth and i would like to find my sister her name is jessica nicole faircloth i sure do miss her alot and i also would like to see her again.
24. Jerry05 :was born 11-15-51 and returned to maud booth home 11-20-51 - located on magazine st in new orleans - original name - anthony joseph bellard - birth mom born 4-2-1932 - one of 11 children at the time ‚ mom was Delores Bellard of shurch point‚ la.
25. Paulamarie :I want to find my sisters son‚ he was put up for adoption when he was 2 months old and I was 5. His mother has been missing for 9 years. I just want to meet him and find out if he had a good life. I am willing to give contact information. My nephews mothers mane was Pearl Louise Berline/Scarkino she was 14‚ fathers name was Mark Berline he was 19. Both from Kenner Louisiana. The person I am looking for was born 10/14/1980. If you fit this discription please contact me. When you were born I was only 5 and I had missed you. I would really like to find my nephew‚ even if just to tell him all about his mom and his grandmother who are both no long alive.
26. Paulamarie :I am lookinf for my sisters adopted son‚ he was born Steven Wayne Berlin‚ I am not sure id that is the correct spelling of the last name. His mothers Maiden name is Pearl Louise scarkino‚ Fathers name is mark. Stevens mother has been a missing person since Aug. 2000 and I would really like to find her son‚ my newpew. He has a very large family that would love to meet him. I would like him to know his mother was only 14 when she had him and by that time was a single mother. THANKS.
27. Tamifrench :Antoinet L Lorriane Born April 12 1967 Santa Barbara California Mothers Name: Agnes Ladorna Lewis Father Name: James Lowell Lorraine
28. ChrisBordelon :My name is Christopher Paul Bordelon- I was born in Rapides Parish Sept 17‚ 1979. I think the adoption agency was catholic charities of alexandria- I am seeking my birthmother. My adopted parents are Roy an Susie Bordelon of Hessmer Louisiana. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
29. Inmountains :i was born in grenta louisiana in june 1973‚i was premature and was in hospital for 5 weeks until i could go home with my adoptive parents.records where sealed so i have not been able to get any information.so if you had a son on june 29 1973 in grenta louisiana west jefferson hospital .I am 39 years old now and would like to know where i came from and would really like to meet my birth mother-father.the dr. that delivered me was dr. robert guy‚ I was told . It was a private adoption. I was told mey birth mom was early teens . would love to meet you . anyone thats reads this a might know something to help me on my search please get in touch
30. GAVIA29TX :i want to find my brother GABRIEL GAVIA whos now about 43 last time i saw him he was 13 and visited me in DEL RIO TX but left after an arguement which i regret. also im looking for my real mother MARIA LEONOR GAVIA (age 18- 22 at the time she had me)........who left me because my father JESUS GAVIA sister CONSUELO SALAS GAVIA kicked her out when i was 6 mths old. yet her story to me has also been that my mother didnt love or want me. i was born in APRIL 26 1955 in BROWNSVILLE TEXAS. I was also baptized in OUR LADY OF GUADALUPE CHURCH.... my sponsors were DAVID GUEVARA and CONCEPCION SIERRA on JUNE 5 1955. yet after two months my parents moved to a city in mexico called ACUNA COAHUILA. My mother must live in Brownsville tx because her family is from there which is also her birth place. for any information you might know please email me this will mean the world to me