31. Deathclutch :hi m y name is gary rome my birth name is gary kieth short i am looking for my mom and or brothers and sisters. my moms name is peggy vorhaben/ peggy margaret short is her maiden name. i was bor in new orleans. i would really love to get to knowwho my blood family is and where i came from.
United States of America Louisiana
32. Ishmaelbrown :Okay’s it my pleasure to share about me but i will like to meet u in other to talk
33. Raines :looking for brenda kay hext ‚madien name‚ lived in leesville louisiana until she was 4 years then state taken her the brother harold hext is looking for his sister i still live here in leesville
34. OlgaHunt :Searching for my brother given up at birth‚ but never adopted. Born NY 1959. Mother name was Argle Hunt at the time of his birth. He was born with the last name HUNT. I am his baby sister.
35. OlgaHunt :Searching for brother given up at birth but never adopted. Born 1959 in NY. I think he was born in long island. Our mother’s name was Argle.Hunt. I am his baby sister and my name is Olga Hunt. I currently live in Louisville‚ KY.
36. ToriBall :My name is Tori I was born on March 11‚ 1978 5:39 a.m. at Confederate Memorial Hospital which is now LSU Medical Center. I was born 2 Pounds My mother was 20 at the time she attended School at Commerical Technical College she completed a course as a credit clerk. She sanged in the church choir English was her favorite subject she enjoyed sewing she had two sisters one 21 years old she was a secretary and the other was 5 at the time of my birth.Birth mothers parents did not live together. My mothers father was 39 he worked as a mechanic in an auto shop.My mothers mother was 39 with an 10th grade education she was unemployed and drawing SSI due to polio when she was a child. She had one sister and four brothers (With the sister being a nurses aide at the time and her brothers high school educations). My father was 23 years old. He worked on a assembly line at a large plant. He was a high school graduate who loved basketball. His father was in his middle 40’s at the time he also worked on a assembly line with an high school education. My fathers birth mother was an homemaker. At the time of my birth i was delivered by doctor William K. Hardin. I was not named. My record has been sealed at the Caddo junvenile courthouse in shreveport‚ la off of stoner ave. My adoption transpired at the Volunteers of America in Shreveport‚La. " Mom or Dad I know you are out there somewhere My heart longs the day when I can hold you both I pray constantly that God will allow this door to be opened". From your loving Daughter!!!!! IT IS ALSO POSSIBLE MOM THAT YOU WENT TO SCHOOL WITH MY ADOPTEE MOM :HAZEL LEE HAMILTON FROM SHREVEPORT.LA
37. Jenkins787 :My date of Birth is 05/06/1953‚ I am a female who was adopted out as an infant in New Orleans‚ LA‚ Volunteers of America. I am in search of my birth parents‚ or any information leading to my biological family. Please contact if you have any information to help in my search. Thank You!
38. Tneely69 :Was born November 25‚ 1969 in bossier city at bossier hospital. Looking for birth family. Birth name was possible James Melton and later changed to my current name.
39. Lofrasier :i am looking for my son kenneth slater he is now about 37 years old i am his birth mother Shirley ann slater if any one have seem him please get in touch with me. i live in England Arkansas
40. 2778 :Looking for my son for 30 years‚ read The Charlotte Observer online 2/4/2012‚ A Mother’s Endless Search a story on looking for her long lost son for 30 years‚ please help us‚ God Bless all Who Reads This‚.
Louisiana Adoption Reunion Registry
Were you born in Louisiana? Or are you searching for someone born in Louisiana? Adopted.com is proud to offer a Louisiana state adoption reunion registry where you can meet by mutual consent without having to open records. We have provided a form on this page for you to check your matches. From New Orleans to Shreveport and everywhere in between, if both parties want to meet then you can find each other on Adopted.com! Louisiana’s adoption records are confidential and are sealed. The original birth certificate of an adoptee becomes confidential and a new birth certificate is created at the time a person is adopted. Those who wish to obtain their original, sealed birth certificate can only do so through a court order.