41. Takencajun :Looking for birthfamily.
United States of America Louisiana
42. Xtremedj :I am searching for my birth mother. I was born May 15‚ 1979 at Schumpert Medical Center (I think) and adopted through Volunteers of America (VOA) in Shreveport‚ Louisiana. My birth mother was 16 at the time of adoption‚ and I have a biological half-brother that is 2 1/2 years older than I. Please contact me if you have any information. My biological mother was likely a sophomore in high school when she was pregnant with me.
43. Alinekesterson2 :I would to find my adopted child who was born on 04/27/1970 in Lake Charles, La @Memorial hospital I do not know the sex of child all I know the date and place, family made all arrangements I had no say in it at all.
44. Sweetmmmelissa :I am simply searching for my birth family. I would love to know anything about heritage! I was born in New Orleans Feb 1973 @charity. If you have info please contact me.
45. Shelpitt :Looking for anyone who has info on a girl born on 06/17/1979 @ LSU Medical in Shreveport, LA. Birth name may have been Shelley Rachel Bolton I'm not for certain the exact spelling of the name. The adoption was private and took place in a Bossier Parish Court House in Benton, LA (2 years after birth). One or both of the birth parents may have been from Minden, LA.
46. Bilgemaster :Searching for Bronislawa Vodonis (or "Wodonis" or "Kisza") born in Munich‚ Germany on behalf of her older sister Stanislawa. Bronislawa is the daughter of Rozalie Vodonis (nee Kiska)‚ who died in November 2‚ 1949 and Petro Vodonis. The sisters were separated after the mother’s death and separately adopted. If you have any information on Bronislawa’s whereabouts‚ please contact: William Connelly Holocaust Survivors and Victims Resource Center
47. Elephant1976 :I had to put my baby girl up for adoption because I was just 16 years old...she was born March 15th 1976 @ the Womens Hospital in Baton Rouge La...I would love to find her..
48. Richelle :Actually I do not know if he was adopted. Birthmother: Jeannette Griffin Date:1959-1961 approx. Lived in New Iberia‚ La. Birth mother went to Mt. Carmel Academy‚ New Iberia‚ LA as a teenager and her mother worked there. They lived on Front Street near the school and Bayou Teche with relatives and were poor. We think she got pregnant as a teenager in High School and they moved away to Shreveport‚ La. When the boy was a teenager(approx. 1975-1977) he came looking for his father in New Iberia‚ La.(At Kozmic Arts in New Iberia‚ La. on Iberia Street) Birth father:Roy Joseph Fremin‚ Jr. "Boze" Birth father had gone into the service for a short time(Before and after he was living with his parents on Mcilhenny Street in New Iberia‚ La. Roy and Margaret Fremin. Thank you‚ Richelle Long Afaneh
49. Waldrep76 :I am a white female who was adopted in 1976.I was born on May 27th.I was born in Atlanta‚GA and the adoption was finalized in Louisiana.I am also told my birth mother was from Florida???I was also told my nickname "Ellie" is after my biological grandmother.I am looking for any birth family members and would like to find them to thank them for choosing "life" for me.I have always known I was adopted and always wanted to find where I came from and the person who loved me enough to "give me up".....I am so grateful!I would love to get to know them and for my family to also get to know them.If you think you might be that person please contact me.Thank you!
50. Browntr123 :my name is tracybrown and im gest trying to find my sister wich her name is ‚stephaine montor. Brown and owl Mother name is Gloria brown she had two girls that was three years aport in brith I been asking people how do you go about finding a lost family member she also have she tow son thats my nefues that one is 18‚ and 20‚ years old . Thank you so much ‚ forever yours lisister
Louisiana Adoption Reunion Registry
Were you born in Louisiana? Or are you searching for someone born in Louisiana? Adopted.com is proud to offer a Louisiana state adoption reunion registry where you can meet by mutual consent without having to open records. We have provided a form on this page for you to check your matches. From New Orleans to Shreveport and everywhere in between, if both parties want to meet then you can find each other on Adopted.com! Louisiana’s adoption records are confidential and are sealed. The original birth certificate of an adoptee becomes confidential and a new birth certificate is created at the time a person is adopted. Those who wish to obtain their original, sealed birth certificate can only do so through a court order.
Customer service on here is second to none!