11. Melissacorinne0 :I was born on June 3rd‚ 1988 at the women’s hospital in Baton Rouge Louisiana. i am looking for my biological mother‚ this was a closed adoption. the adoption agency from which i was adopted is (was) called Gail house. it is no longer in service. all i know is that my biological mother was 17 when she had me‚ and was going to be a senior in highschool that fall. she had medium brown hair‚ blue eyes‚ and was fair complected. also i have a 4 page letter on stationary from her stating that she played volleyball in highschool. she also said that her best subject was math and her worst was history. if you have any information that may be helpful to me feel free to e-mail me please do not contact me unless you have legit information. here are a few names from gail house that i have seen and read on my adoption papers. -Cathy Rahn (director of family services at Gail house) -Susan Franton (someone at my foster home) -Virgie Clark (director of maternity services at Gail house)
United States of America Louisiana
12. Damnsignguy :The given name I had @ birth was Perry.
13. Rachel-Miller :The only thing i really know is that my biological mother is from Mississippi. I was born at Seventh Ward General Hospital in Hammond‚ Louisiana. The Atty handling my adoption was Duncan Kemp. I would so love to meet my biological parents. Just to thank them for what they did. They could have gone so many different ways that I feel lucky that my parents decided to go with adoption rather thana different more final way. I realize that their present family may not know anything about me and if they would rather not be in contact I understand. I would however like to know their names and medical history and just to be able again to say Thank You.
14. Birthmother_sea :Searching For: Adoptee Adoptee Birth Date: September-17-1987 Adoptee Gender: Male Adoptee Birth Race: Caucasian Name given to Adoptee by Birth Parent: Jonathan Eric Daspit Adoptee Birth City: Baton Rouge Adoptee Birth County: East Baton Rouge Parish Adoptee Birth State: Louisiana Adoptee Birth Country: United States Adoptee Birth Mothers Name: Elizabeth Ann Faulk Adoptee Birth Mothers Maiden Name: Daspit Adoptee Birth Mothers Race: Caucasian Adoptee Birth Fathers Name: (not on birth certificate) Raymond Anthony Guillotte Adoptee Birth Fathers Race: Caucasian Adoptee Birth Hospital: Woman’s Baton Rouge Adoption Agency or Attorney: Gail House Age of Adoptee when Adopted: Birth Name given to Adoptee by Adoptive Parents: ? City adoption took place: ? County adoption took place: ? State adoption took place: Louisiana Country Adoption took place: United States Adoptive Mothers Name: ? Adoptive Mothers Maiden Name: ? Adoptive Fathers Name: ?
15. Bmf4960 :I am looking for my birth parents. I have adopted my own son. Now that he is asking questions it has inspired me to get answers about my birth parents. I was born in Lafayette‚ La. in Dec. 4 1965. I hope that the decision for my birth mother was a good decision and allowed her to move on with her life. I am just wanting to know what ever she is willing to share. I am really looking for more medical information also. After not being able to have children and adopting my own child‚ I realize how difficult it must have been to make that ultimate decision and I am so grateful for the decision that my birth mother made. We adopted my son after he was in CHild Protective services and a mother that was not able to make that decision in the best interest of the child. The courts had to make it and remove him. Anyone that knows of information from that time please let me know. I am not wanting to disrupt anyone’s family that has moved on‚ but just an opportunity to talk and ask some questioons on a very private level. I do know that my birth mother was catholic and in high school and my birth father was Assembly of God and in High school in Lafayette‚ La. It was through Catholic Charities. Thanks for anyone that can help!
16. Poppyshebabytboy :I want to find my child born jan/02/1981 at sellers baptist home‚in new orleans‚la. His name was bill mcdowell at birth‚ but im sure it was changed . maybe lives in s.w. region of USA. DONT REALLY KNOW!. iF YOU THINK THIS IS YOU‚contact me. I live in okc‚ok and have for over 20years. I am married to rob and we would love to talk to you. I love you and i would love to see you and make up for all those years. Your biological mother susan kohl mcdowell
17. Jodib :i am 50 years old and my birthday was just passed 11-7-58 i have 7 kids of my own and my grandkids have medical problems and we would like some answers !! i love my adopted family but i think we are entitled to find out where i come from and who we are!! there is nothing like growing up and feeling like a huge part of your life is missing!! my adopted dad died of a massive heart attack when i was 16 years old and since then my mom has been a very cold hearted woman towards me and my children!! i am not expecting to even find out anything by registering on this site but its worth a shot!!! mom or family members if you think this may be you please contact me my name is jodi bologna birth name given was debra i believe. i was born at charity hospital i think in new orleans la . please some one help me my daughter is 30 now and she tells me that everytime she sees someone who even looks like me or her she asks if they have any siblings or so that have been adopted out! i know that my mom may not even e alive anymore!! if you can hear me mom i love you with all my heart and do not blame you for anything i thank you for being so un selfish with a very precious gift!!!!! love your daughter jodi bologna higdon
18. Ashleyandtodd :i am looking for my husbands birth family we have very little information well no information at all on his birth family the only thing we know is he was adopted from Shreveport Louisiana by a couple from Jena Louisiana by the name of Tracey and Dickie Clark he was born 02-11-1974 we belive he was adopted when he was around 3 months we are not for sure what age he adopted at. His adopted family re-named him Harmon Todd Clark his adopted family will not give him any information on his birth family if you (or anybody) has any information that you think will be helpful in are search please contact me. we gladly appericate any help in our search that we can get thank you Ashley and Todd Clark
19. Juleebuquoi :Born at Hotel Dieu Hospital in New Orleans, LA delivered by Dr, Ryan through Catholic Charities. Birth date 03/18/1986 at 2:24 pm.
20. Clara2009 :I’m looking to find my birth mother and her name is Margo. I was born in Metarie‚ Louisiana 9/23/1988 at Southern Baptist Hospital I was adopted through Volunteers of America. My birth mother has 1 sister who passed away in a plane accident‚ 1 brother who is a lawyer‚ her father passed away and had an mental illness‚ her mother was a professor at a college or something.
Louisiana Adoption Reunion Registry
Were you born in Louisiana? Or are you searching for someone born in Louisiana? Adopted.com is proud to offer a Louisiana state adoption reunion registry where you can meet by mutual consent without having to open records. We have provided a form on this page for you to check your matches. From New Orleans to Shreveport and everywhere in between, if both parties want to meet then you can find each other on Adopted.com! Louisiana’s adoption records are confidential and are sealed. The original birth certificate of an adoptee becomes confidential and a new birth certificate is created at the time a person is adopted. Those who wish to obtain their original, sealed birth certificate can only do so through a court order.