1. Myprincess68 :I am mary thompson‚richard grapes jr. is my son. his father took him from me when he was three‚ he lived in md‚va‚tn‚ don’t really know now. i have called richard jr grandparents every year on his birhtday and he never got the message i have sent. so i am hoping for him to contact me. I would also like to add that he has other siblings too.
United States of America Hawaii
2. ZAVALAZOO :Baby girl born in Honlulu, HI on 10-01-1944 @ Queens Hospital. Adoptive parents are both now deceased. Was told I have 3 or more siblings. Was told my family was military, however, I was not born in a military hospital. May have been at least 2 weeks old when placed with my adoptive parents. My mother’s maiden name was Dallas Phillips (sp?), my birth father’s name was Pietrowicez although we belive it the spelling to be incorrect and the name to actually be Pietrowicz. The adoption was facilitated through a Dr. Halford in HI. If you have any information regarding my birth family please let me know.
3. Lokelani :Hi my name is Cristina Lokelani Rennie (Bloomer)I am 32 yrs. of age looking for my younger brother Joseph Kale (Bloomer).We were seperated when Joseph was about 2 yrs old.I stayed with our father in Illinois.Our mother took Joseph & our other brother Kenny to the state of Hawaii (island of Oahu)in the early1980’s.I know the state took Joseph from our mother & he was adopted I believe mid 1980’s.I Cristina still reside in Illinois.Anyone with interest may contact me Most importantly Joseph if u are out there i miss u! i love u! U Are Not Forgotten....God Bless Cristina
4. Cfaircloth10 :hi my name is crystal faircloth and i would like to find my sister her name is jessica nicole faircloth i sure do miss her alot and i also would like to see her again.
5. Tamifrench :Antoinet L Lorriane Born April 12 1967 Santa Barbara California Mothers Name: Agnes Ladorna Lewis Father Name: James Lowell Lorraine
6. GAVIA29TX :i want to find my brother GABRIEL GAVIA whos now about 43 last time i saw him he was 13 and visited me in DEL RIO TX but left after an arguement which i regret. also im looking for my real mother MARIA LEONOR GAVIA (age 18- 22 at the time she had me)........who left me because my father JESUS GAVIA sister CONSUELO SALAS GAVIA kicked her out when i was 6 mths old. yet her story to me has also been that my mother didnt love or want me. i was born in APRIL 26 1955 in BROWNSVILLE TEXAS. I was also baptized in OUR LADY OF GUADALUPE CHURCH.... my sponsors were DAVID GUEVARA and CONCEPCION SIERRA on JUNE 5 1955. yet after two months my parents moved to a city in mexico called ACUNA COAHUILA. My mother must live in Brownsville tx because her family is from there which is also her birth place. for any information you might know please email me this will mean the world to me
7. Ishmaelbrown :Okay’s it my pleasure to share about me but i will like to meet u in other to talk
8. Tuvaepitolo1980 :IM 30 years old and looking for my mom her name is possiably MARIA PITOLO she had me when she was 14 or 15 in Oahu‚ Hi. mom if your out there its me TUVAE i dont know you but i love you and hope to meet you today is 12/23/2010 ‚11:45am and the weather sucks mom if your out there dont think for one moment i dont want you i do you made a tough decision but you still and always will be my mom keep your head up mom im out here and looking for you and want to have my mommy please contact me ASAP. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!
9. OlgaHunt :Searching for my brother given up at birth‚ but never adopted. Born NY 1959. Mother name was Argle Hunt at the time of his birth. He was born with the last name HUNT. I am his baby sister.
10. OlgaHunt :Searching for brother given up at birth but never adopted. Born 1959 in NY. I think he was born in long island. Our mother’s name was Argle.Hunt. I am his baby sister and my name is Olga Hunt. I currently live in Louisville‚ KY.
Hawaii Adoption Reunion Registry
Were you born in Hawaii? Or are you searching for someone born in Hawaii? Adopted.com is proud to offer a Hawaii state adoption reunion registry where you can meet by mutual consent without having to open records. We have provided a form on this page for you to check your matches. From Hilo to Kauai and everywhere in between, if both parties want to meet then you can find each other on Adopted.com! In Hawaii, the original birth certificate of an adoptee becomes confidential and a new birth certificate is created at the time a person is adopted. Those who wish to obtain their original, sealed birth certificate can only do so through a court order.
Customer service on here is second to none!