1. Pauldurcan1958 :I was born paul durcan 21st sept 1958 crumpsall manchester birth mother maureen durcan worked at millgate / long gate hotel
2. Wendynurse12 :i am looking for adoptive grandparents or siblings my name is wendy nurse daughter of pauline campbelle grandaughter of margrette and harold cambelle birth mother mary anne kerr from scotland had connections with manchester mums date of birth was 2 10 1952 pauline anne kerr widnes cheshire
3. Davidgeorgemasterman :Searching birth cert name Richard Mark‚ born 1 November 1961‚ the haven yateley. Mother Mary Ramsey McGregor McMillan‚ Father unknown. Fostered and later adopted house Gidley Way Horspath Oxfordshire.
4. Davidjamescunningham :My partner is searching for his mother‚ Christine Robertson. . His farthers name was Alan Cunningham. I was born in ipswich ‚ on the ‚ 04/05/1978 to Christine Robertson and Alan.Cunningham.. .
5. Alimac33 :Birth name is Gary/Garry Mark Bolt
6. Smige2020 :I am peter smith 09/04/1982 i think i was bourn Green bank road hospitle darlington uk mother ann smith 05/01/1959 my birth Dad is Peter smith 20/02/1957 but i been told i was a Sperm dona of a LOVED Dead ARMY Man. I dont no if this is true how do i find out this and buy who on my ancyster dna it cums up as last ancyster 1925 to 1950 LONDON with no blood relativs just 4th Cousins. i got told the frozen the sperm and made me 30 year after Dunno if it true. Sum one from US ARMY told me i was sperm dona. I do not want my mam ann smith and dad peter smith to no this as they have never told me nothing and dont want them no i no. is my date birth even my date birth iv got a uk pasport and driving licence in it iv allwas nown to be that date birth from a small lad. If i do have another date birth i want no it. Think yous WILL no if ann smith 05/01/1959 uk Got a sperm dona in the 1980,s. Might been off British ARMY. i want no everything about my sell if so.
Durham Adoption Reunion Registry
Adopted.com is proud to offer a country-wide Adoption Reunion Registry for England, where you can meet by mutual consent whether you've accessed your adoption records or not. From Plymouth to Leeds and everywhere in between, if both parties want to meet then you can find each other on Adopted.com! In England, those over the age of 18 have access to their original birth records. Those who were adopted prior to November 12, 1975 are required to attend a counseling session with an approved adoption adviser beforehand. For those who know their birth details, you can order a copy of your original birth certificate from the General Register Office. Those who need birth details to request their birth certificate must first fill in an application for Birth certificate Information Before Adoption (BIBA). For adoptions outside England or Wales you need to contact the General Register Office where you were adopted.