Russia Adoption Reunion Registry
Adopted.com is proud to offer a country-wide adoption reunion registry for Russia. If you’re looking to reunite with a loved one in Russia, simply complete our form in moments and potentially match immediately with a child, parent, or sibling. Adopted.com reunites families by mutual consent, without the requirement to access adoption records. It is simple, fast, and easy. And with our NameSearch and DNA features, your chances of making a connection in Russia are even better. Try Adopted.com now while registration is free.
Members Currently Searching Within Russia
1. EricMichael : I am dating A Russian girl named Amanda‚ She means the world to me and She wants to know about her parents‚ if They’re alive‚ if they’re looking for her‚ If they care but she doesnt know what to do. I just want to help her and make her happy. Her name in Russian is Valentina Dmitriyevna Shamova‚ she was adopted in Tver i’m not exaactly sure where that is on a map but if you have any information please contact me
2. EllisEinhorn : My name is Ellis Einhorn. I live in Providence‚ RI. I was adopted 15 years ago. I dont know who my parents are‚ what they look like‚ or where they are. Please help.
3. Kaitiemobatie_94 : I am trying to contact my birth mother. Her name is Tatyana Nykolaevna Alexandrova‚ born on Febuary 12‚ 1967 in Moscow‚ Russia. According to her paperwork‚ she has dark blonde hair and green eyes. I would like to know if she is ok and I have a few questions regarding other children she may have had who could be my siblings. Thanks!
4. Mariabatka : My name is maria batka and im trying to find my birth mother who i got taken away from when i was 3 years old. Im adopted from yekaterinburg russia and I have no idea who she is, what she looks like or how to find her. Her name is Marina Rozievna Zhaparova. I CANT FIND HER ON THE INTERNET OR ANYTHING! please help me.
5. Belle101 : My moms name is Irina Nikolaevna Ovchinnikova. I have a sister (Olga Ovchinnikov) who’s three years older than I am (I’m 17‚ making her 20-maybe 21 (she was born 1994)) my dad died during the pregnancy. They lived in Irkutsk when I was born and they were very poor. She lived in a rented flat and she worked as a janitor at a school. My Russian name is Uhl N. Ovchinnikov
6. RosinaAlex : My real name is Rosina Alexandrovna Lipatkina. I have a brother named Mikhail Alexandrovich. I was bron in 1998 and my btoher 1997 We were born in the city Ryazan City. contact me
7. &#1051&a : Looking for my mother Maria Nikolaevna Gavrilova born on August 21‚ 1966‚ Russian native of Moscow. Residing to the address: Moscow‚ Urzhumskaya street. Passport issued by 87th Police Department of Moscow on May 3‚ 1989. Information about mother: height 167 cm‚ light brown hair‚ green eyes‚ 8 grades of secondary school‚ not registered in a psychic-neurological clinic‚ have no hereditary diseases. Information about father: height 178 cm‚ black hair‚ light blue eyes‚ secondary education‚ never served in the Armed Forces‚ divorced‚ has a daughter. She also stated that Alexey Nikolaevich Gavrilov isn’t my father.
8. Andrej : I would like to find My biological mother Olga Korevzki (коревский) I speak swedish and english.
9. Sierracilento2000 : Sierra Cilento
10. Cameronfishback : Hi‚ My name is Cameron Fishback. I was adopted from Moscow Russia when I was 2 years old (1998). This was my original name (Russian name) Tatiana Alexandrovna Zubkova. Is is where I was in‚ in Russia. Davydovo village‚ Vacha District‚ Nizhny Novgorod‚ Province‚ Russia. My adoption was a closed adoption. So I was just wondering if I could ever meet/find who my birth parents are. Thanks.
Begin your search