1. Pauldurcan1958 :I was born paul durcan 21st sept 1958 crumpsall manchester birth mother maureen durcan worked at millgate / long gate hotel
England West Yorkshire
2. Wendynurse12 :i am looking for adoptive grandparents or siblings my name is wendy nurse daughter of pauline campbelle grandaughter of margrette and harold cambelle birth mother mary anne kerr from scotland had connections with manchester mums date of birth was 2 10 1952 pauline anne kerr widnes cheshire
3. Davidgeorgemasterman :Searching birth cert name Richard Mark‚ born 1 November 1961‚ the haven yateley. Mother Mary Ramsey McGregor McMillan‚ Father unknown. Fostered and later adopted house Gidley Way Horspath Oxfordshire.
4. Davidjamescunningham :My partner is searching for his mother‚ Christine Robertson. . His farthers name was Alan Cunningham. I was born in ipswich ‚ on the ‚ 04/05/1978 to Christine Robertson and Alan.Cunningham.. .
5. Dockerty :I am trying to find my brother who was adopted in 1964 his name is Richard Trevor dockerty born 13th January 1964 at st Marys hospital armley leeds‚ West Yorkshire‚ my mother’s maiden name was Kathleen dockerty may also be known as Kathleen hemingway
6. Alimac33 :Birth name is Gary/Garry Mark Bolt
7. Britishjoker98 :My name is Dylan Barker-Mallett but my birth name is Dylan McCrory and my mothers name is Sharon Norman .
8. Chloeeleighannee :my name is chloe and i have siblings that have been adopted and i would like to find them
9. KathGladwin :seeking my nephew... Birth name: Jake Cowley Birthday: 27 December 1998 he was put up for adoption when he’s almost 4 years old, in England. his mother’s name is Audrey Michelle Gladwin, from Wakefield, now moved to Doncaster. his father’s name is David Cowley, unfortunately he passed away. his funeral was 4 June 2014. Jake has a brother name Brendan Cowley, he lives with his mother. i live in Toronto, Canada now
10. SabrinaCosma291990 :I’m looking for my alder brother he’s birth name was Benjamin Mark Leather he was born in 1980 1981 of mixed race from what I do know in West your shire in dewsbury district hospital. He was adopted at 6 7 months. I’m really really wanting to find my alder brother. If any one knows of any one with these details please contact me. Really just want to know he is ok and happy in life and of course want to find my big brother. Sabrina xxx
West Yorkshire Adoption Reunion Registry
Adopted.com is proud to offer a country-wide Adoption Reunion Registry for England, where you can meet by mutual consent whether you've accessed your adoption records or not. From Plymouth to Leeds and everywhere in between, if both parties want to meet then you can find each other on Adopted.com! In England, those over the age of 18 have access to their original birth records. Those who were adopted prior to November 12, 1975 are required to attend a counseling session with an approved adoption adviser beforehand. For those who know their birth details, you can order a copy of your original birth certificate from the General Register Office. Those who need birth details to request their birth certificate must first fill in an application for Birth certificate Information Before Adoption (BIBA). For adoptions outside England or Wales you need to contact the General Register Office where you were adopted.