Newfoundland Adoption Reunion Registry
Adopted.com is proud to offer a country-wide Adoption Reunion Registry for Canada where you can meet by mutual consent whether you've accessed your adoption records or not. From Vancouver to Quebec City and everywhere in between, if both parties want to meet then you can find each other on Adopted.com! Canada allows open access to birth records and identifying information in all provinces except Quebec, Prince Edward Island, and Nova Scotia where records are sealed. In provinces where adoption records are open to birth parent and adoptees to access, an adoptee or birth parent may file a Disclosure Veto or a Contact Preference to maintain privacy.
Members Currently Searching Within Newfoundland
1. Leonaharnettehy :hello...i hope you can help me. i borned a daughter in 1962 i think .might be 1964.. im getting up in years and forget specific dates.i was told at that time that she died at birth by mt doctor[deceased ] and by my husband also deceased now.i had a breakdown over it. i have 5 other children.the daughter that was adopted at that specific time had dark hair and blue eyes. her name was josephine hynes.i think she may have contacted me about 6 years agoby phone.at that time my husband was still alive.he was a extremly abusive and controlling man.i aanswered the phone and she asked me who i was and if i had a daughter named josephine.i told her that i did but she died at birth. my husband snatched the phone from my hands and told her that she had a wrong number and to never call here again.i questioned him about it but he said there were many josephines in the world and to forget about it.i didnt want his anger directed at me so i let it go..believing him.two years ago..just before he died he confessed to me that my daughter wasn’t born dead and that he gave her up for adoption.i told him i would never ever forgive him!!!i wanted to contact her but i didn’t know how. please keep in mind at that time i was about 17 years old with already 2 kids.my husband was indeed alot oldr than me and at that time ..men had all the say...but since the time he told me my daugher was indeed alive i couldn’t get her out of my mind and before i die[ im 73 now]i wanted her to knowthat i always loved her.i would like to meet her if possible .i hope she had a good life and good parents that loved and nurtured her.emanuel hynes was her birth father.his nickname was joe.she has 5 other brothers and sistersand a whole lot of nieces and nephews.please contact me. my niece is helping me with this.
2. Shirleyboyd :My Brother was called Shawn Walsh @ birth. He was born in Stephenville Crossing, Newfoundland.
3. Cosmachenko :I am finding out information for my mother. Her adopted name is Mary Louise Giselle Carriere. She had a birth certificate from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada @ the St.Boniface Hospital. I went with her there last year and they said that she did not exist. Her birth said May 22,1954. She contacted the Canadian government and they said that she was maid a year younger. Her adopted parents names were Claudette and Gerard Carriere. My mother is a Circumsized women. She has no lips.
4. Sandrad :uncle fred if you see this e-mail please contact me.
5. Littlebear2009 :hello i am a birth mom looking for my sion his name is justin kenneth ronald connell please i havent heard nothing back from you guys i wait for almost 6 mouth so you suopse to help i dont see no respound please at lease give me information
6. D68bennett :born in stevenvile‚ newfoundland on dec3 1977 and was given up for adoption apon birth. In the care of a foster home which was operated by a Mrs. Alice Noseworthy in cambell creek or around the corner brook area. Meet with Alice when i was 12 and was informed that my birth last name was Healey or Healy. If this is you or know anyone who has giving up a child that fits my derscription i am looking and am eager to know more about my past. I was raised in an amazing family and love then but there has always been alot of questions of how you were and what kind of people that i came from. What im trying to say is that i just want to look in the eyes of my biological parents and tell them i love them. Hope to hear from someone. God Bless. Dexter Bennett.
7. RobertSantoro :My father David Santoro was adopted from canada he was from Saint Johns Newfoundland he got adopted by Robert J. Santoro and Mary L.(Bailey) Santoro. He was about 5 or 6 years of age he was born on 3/9/69 Im not sure what his name was before he got addopted. all i know is that his last name was Barrett im trying to find some sort of family member so i can get in touch and figure out why his parents gave him up and to figure out if he has any other family my father passed away two years ago we were sapose to go to canada that summer to see if we can find out any information but he passed away so im trying to figure it out i am 18 years old and my info is this Robert D. Santoro Born= june 6‚ 1993 From=Melrose‚ Ma My Mothers Name Is= Jennifer Santoro once u prove to me u are my dads birth family ill give u my cell phone number so we can try and make plans to get together and i can ask the questions i wanna know not trying to sound like im in damand just all a mystery for me.
8. JanKeats :Keats Birth Mother searching for birth son. His DOB is February 25, 1981, born @ St. Claire’s Mercy Hospital @ approximately 8:50a.m. St. John’s, Newfoundland. He was born with a skin condition at birth...brown hair and blue eyes and was taken directly after birth. According to my non-identifying information he was put in a foster home at the age of 6 months and then adopted. I believe that his Adoptive parents were in their mid 20’s when they adopted him. I don’t know if the Adoptive parents resided in Newfoundland or Canada?? I will never stop searching x0x0
9. Getoutmeface :Hey queen‚ it’s yo gurl‚ sorry‚ Yo Man‚ no‚ yo..... non binary mother. where U at Did shecallmethey take yo brain Hope to hear from you soon... Warm regards‚ William Maxwell‚ Hull‚ Hu8 8LU
10. ThomasBH :Biological father´s name Gunnar from Norway. Seaman/fisherman worked in St. Johns area Newfoundland. Mother´s name unknown. Se picture of biological father in my profile pic. Possible biological mother in picture with him (uncertain). On back of the picture is written "Borgen" and September 1976. If you have any info‚ please contact me.