Ukraine Adoption Reunion Registry
Adopted.com is proud to offer a country-wide adoption reunion registry for Ukraine. If you’re looking to reunite with a loved one in Ukraine, simply complete our form in moments and potentially match immediately with a child, parent, or sibling. Adopted.com reunites families by mutual consent, without the requirement to access adoption records. It is simple, fast, and easy. And with our NameSearch and DNA features, your chances of making a connection in Ukraine are even better. Try Adopted.com now while registration is free.
Members Currently Searching Within Ukraine
1. Jakenator1234 :My full name is Jacob Carl Buchhop and I was adopted from an orphanage in Belgorod Dnestrovsky Ukraine. The city lies just to the south of Odessa, right on the Black Sea. My birthday is March 13,1998 and I was adopted in 2001. My adoption parents are Ron and Theresa Buchhop and I currently reside in Delta Ohio. My birth name is Vladimir Radu. My parents said I was orphaned in a very historically old part of Ukraine with many old castles/forts within close proximity to the Black Sea. I am currently 21. Finding my birth parents are important to me because I would like to know who I am, my family, my heritage, siblings, medical history etc. I have so many questions, and I have it on my bucket list to find them before they, or I die. I was also told this may, or may not be true, but I have 8 siblings. I’m not sure if I’m the 9th or if I’m included in the 8. School: Pike delta York Sr. High school Address: 8494 Co. Rd. 7-2 delta Ohio 43515
2. Daveydog23 :David a sellars adopt by laura and Joseph Sellars I was born in deka ukraine I have cereal palsy Brithday is April 23‚1997
3. Vale81 :my name is valentina shusterman and im 37y, old and i was adopted in ukraine , mogilev podolkiy, and im looking for my birth mother who lost her daugther in 1981.i was adopted my tamara and yefim shusterman in ukraine. if someone is still alive and looking for me please let me know. thank you all and may god bless you always.
4. Robmcb318 :I was denied any type or proof of personal information and personal identification by my adopted family. PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP. THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!
5. Sarahsmiles95 :My name is Sarah Elizabeth Anya Morris, I was adopted May 15, 2002 from Odessa Ukraine. All I know is my first and middle name and where I was from. My name was Anya Viktorvinia and I was six years old when I was adopted. I was in and out of the orphanages when I was in Ukraine. My adoptive parents are Joy and Kenneth Morris from Alabama.
Customer service on here is second to none!