New Brunswick Adoption Reunion Registry
Adopted.com is proud to offer a country-wide Adoption Reunion Registry for Canada where you can meet by mutual consent whether you've accessed your adoption records or not. From Vancouver to Quebec City and everywhere in between, if both parties want to meet then you can find each other on Adopted.com! Canada allows open access to birth records and identifying information in all provinces except Quebec, Prince Edward Island, and Nova Scotia where records are sealed. In provinces where adoption records are open to birth parent and adoptees to access, an adoptee or birth parent may file a Disclosure Veto or a Contact Preference to maintain privacy.
Members Currently Searching Within New Brunswick
1. Carolag66 :I am looking for my niece and nefew.I think they were adopted to the same family.Christian Scott Dorion is my nefew born April 9th1984 and his sisters name is Sarah Marilyn Rose Dorion that was there names at birth.I think they were adopted in Moncton‚New Brunswick or the surronding area.Ther birth moms name is Kathy and dads name is Mark.If you are out there contact me your Aunt. Thank you Carol Ann
2. Amy-Tiffany :I was adopted 5 days after my birth. I was born on April 15th‚ 1989 in the Saint John Regional Hospital at 2:45. My birth mother had given me a teddy bear which i still have‚ and a dress she also had asked my adoptive parents if they would send her a picture of my when i turned one. The adoption was private. My birth mother’s name is Dawn Gallant‚ and she had named me Tiffany Dawn Gallant when i was born. I also have my birth mother’s picture of when she graduated. When i was born i was born with a lazy eye which my birth mother also has. If you read this and you are my birth mother‚ please e-mail me. Thanks...hope to hear something soon Amy Essiembre/Tiffany Gallant
3. Cosmachenko :I am finding out information for my mother. Her adopted name is Mary Louise Giselle Carriere. She had a birth certificate from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada @ the St.Boniface Hospital. I went with her there last year and they said that she did not exist. Her birth said May 22,1954. She contacted the Canadian government and they said that she was maid a year younger. Her adopted parents names were Claudette and Gerard Carriere. My mother is a Circumsized women. She has no lips.
4. Sandrad :uncle fred if you see this e-mail please contact me.
5. Littlebear2009 :hello i am a birth mom looking for my sion his name is justin kenneth ronald connell please i havent heard nothing back from you guys i wait for almost 6 mouth so you suopse to help i dont see no respound please at lease give me information
6. Russianprincess24 :I want to find my birth parents. I was adopted 3 years after i was born. I was in the care of Carla and Bruce. I know my dad Scott has a brother and 2 sisters. My mom’s name is mary. I have a younger sister. I also have a 4 year old daughter and she needs to know her background. And i have unansweared questions.
7. Deforest :Looking for a brother who was born 7/9/1958 in St. John NB. My mothers name is Irene Gautreau @ the time of birth. We currently have found a sister that was also adopted in 1960 in Toronto
8. Bigwig1988 :Hello: My name is Joseph Chase before I was adopted I think I was called Joey. I was diagnosed with ASD at the age of 8 and I have never known my Birth Parents or Birth Family. I am looking to reunite with My Birth Family & Parents!!!
9. Getoutmeface :Hey queen‚ it’s yo gurl‚ sorry‚ Yo Man‚ no‚ yo..... non binary mother. where U at Did shecallmethey take yo brain Hope to hear from you soon... Warm regards‚ William Maxwell‚ Hull‚ Hu8 8LU
10. MissErica :Hey their this is Erica Michael Lee Ackers daughter I am looking for my fathers biological parents because I am curious too know my Fathers side ALL I know so far is that My dad was born In Fredericton, New Brunswick Ontario Canada When he was born 1954,07,28 AND that his real name is Francis Lee Betts but his Adopted mom changed his name to Michael Lee Acker His adopted Mom’s Name is : Venus Acker but she got married again so her other name is Venus Adams My Nan Venus wont tell my my dads birth mothers real name she gave me a last name Betts i know she remarried to an army man and i know i have a real auntie in toronto and a real uncle in calgary thats all i know i wish i knew more. I would love to get a follow up or an update if you guys need more information on my end then just give me an e-mail please let me know thank you Sincerely Erica Gahan
Customer service on here is second to none!