1. Myprincess68 :I am mary thompson‚richard grapes jr. is my son. his father took him from me when he was three‚ he lived in md‚va‚tn‚ don’t really know now. i have called richard jr grandparents every year on his birhtday and he never got the message i have sent. so i am hoping for him to contact me. I would also like to add that he has other siblings too.
United States of America Kansas
2. Loislane7 :I am looking for my birth parents. I need some medical information. I was adopted from Catholic Social Services in Kansas City‚ Mo. I was born on July 5th 1981. I am female. If you have info please contact me.
3. Mellow :I was born 08/13/68 in atchision kansas at Atchision hospital. My mothers name was Donna ann not sure of the last name but she was married to michael david gorrell. my name is Melody Lee Laukant. My birth name was gorrell. Adopted name was Melody Lee Timm. my birth mother is from California.
4. Shirley6794 :I would like to find my birth sibling that was adopted. My mother said she gave birth to a daughter on Feb 10-14‚ 1986 in Kanas City Kansas either at Providence Medical Center or KU Medical center in Kansas City KS. My mother just recently suffered a servere stroke and revealed to me about this adoption. My mother would have been 28 years old going on 29. Mother name on original birth certificate would be Marsha Brand. I would love to find this sister I never knew anything about. Shirley Adams
5. VLP1264 :Hi am your mom‚ and i’ve always missed and loved you all these years. and wanted to let you know i gave you up because i love you‚ not cause i didn’t want you. i didn’t have a very good life at the time so i wanted to give you a better chance with people that i knew would. i’m alive and live in Kansas City Missouri. My name is Virginia Pearce.
6. BabyGirlEngle :You were born in Wichita‚ Ks on Dec. 17‚ 1975 or 1977
7. Wmout :I am attempting to locale my husbands birth family. We just recently received a copy of his original birth certificate‚ and now have information to go on. Birth Place - Wesley Medical Center‚ Wichita Kansas December 13 1964‚ he was a blond hair blue eye little boy. I don’t believe she ever got to see him‚ she signed the birth certificate December 14‚ 1964. This is an attempt to obtain family and medical history information and give everyone the opportunity to meet if they so desire. We do not want to disrupt anyones life‚ but would like to talk if possible. Please feel free to email me if you may have information to share and compare. Thank You!
8. TravisC :I am looking for my older brother my mother gave up for adoption. He was named Robert Peter Mercer @ birth He was born at KU Medical Center in Kansas City,Kansas He has 2 full brothers 1 full sister. He also has a half sister who was put up for adoption who I am also looking for.
9. Cfaircloth10 :hi my name is crystal faircloth and i would like to find my sister her name is jessica nicole faircloth i sure do miss her alot and i also would like to see her again.
10. Rcgw :I am looking for my birth mother - Donna Jean Jamieson - she lived in Ogden‚ Kansas the time of my birth‚ March 15‚ 1966. Thank you!!
Kansas Adoption Reunion Registry
Were you born in Kansas? Or are you searching for someone born in Kansas? Adopted.com is proud to offer a Kansas state adoption reunion registry where you can meet by mutual consent without having to open records. We have provided a form on this page for you to check your matches. From Topeka to Colby and everywhere in between, if both parties want to meet then you can find each other on Adopted.com! In Kansas, original birth records prior to an adoption are sealed records. Original records may be opened by court order or at the request of the adoptee, if the adoptee is of legal age (18 years old or older). To obtain an uncertified copy of the before adoption birth certificate, the adoptee must submit a written notarized request.