1. Lisanicoleb :I am looking for my sister that was given up for adoption. She was born in Dec of 1984, in Miami Florida @ South Miami Hosp. aka Baptist Hosp. Alan White (my grandfather) is the one who hired the Attny, so if there are any attny paper work and you see alan white, that is my grandfather. Fathers name on BC should be Donald S (scott) Brennan, and mother should be Cristine Kim White or Hope - not really sure if the name was correctly put down on the Birth Cert. It was a private adoption. Mother had 2 kids previously, me and my brother Timothy Brennan.
United States of America Florida
2. ConneryFaire :Childs name at Birth: Christopher James Cardwell Mothers Name At Birth: Constance Fair Cardwell Fathers Name At Birth: James Gerald Francis Rafferty Birth Date: August 7‚ 1987 Birth State: Florida Birth City: Orlando At birth Christopher had some Mangioma marks on his neck which should have left a small birth marks. He was alergic to breast milk‚ and all formula on the market and had to have special perscription milk. He had reddish tinged hair which looked as though it would turn blonde and Fair skin. He was placed up for adoption at a couple of months old‚ but it didn’t become fully legal until after his first birthday. He has 3 brothers and 2 sisters. (Half siblings) between his birth mother and father. Christopher we want to know where you are. Please contact us!
3. Jaward68 :I am looking for the fist born son of Phyllis R. Thorton born on or about the first week of December 1967 @ West Orange Memorial Hospital in Winter Garden, FL. Others who may have been involved in the adoption are Dorthy Thornton or Carol Daetwiler.
4. Robinlafer :Hi‚ my name is Robin and I am searching for my birth mother. I was born in May 1964 in North Miami Beach. My birth mothers name is Colleen Elizabeth Stamper. She was probably born around 1947. If anyone has any information please contact me.
5. Catherinemarie2 :my name at birth was catherine glasgow‚i was born in a house in deland florida.I had brothers and sisters named chuck‚jimmy‚gerald‚violet peggy‚barbara and dianne.so far I have been unsucessful at locating them.I am anxious to meet them not only for personal reasons but for health problems I am having and I need to find out my families medical history.I am married and have children who would love to meet their aunts and uncles.If anyone can help me please message on this website me or call me sincerely catherine marie edge glasgow gainey
6. Laci29617 :I was forced by my family to give my dear baby girl up for adoption, not even being able to name her (Nicole). She was born @ the Baptist Hospital in Pensacola, Florida on Feb. 5,1970, just 1 month before my 18th birthday. I have been unable to connect with her. My deceased husband (not her bio. father) always knew about her & also my son, her half-brother. I don’t want anything from you, but just to know you are ok!! I was only allowed to see you twice before they took you away & you had the most beautiful black eyes & fine black hair. I’ve never given up looking for you!!!!!!!!!!!
7. Sassykinz :female child born: July 31, 1972 @10:36 am in Alabama ( Either Dothan or Mobile hospital) 7lbs. 11 oz. adopted out by Childrens Home society....mothers maiden name was Cryer.
8. Edwardo :I am sending you this note to wish you happy birthday when it comes. Also‚ wishing your mom- Vilma‚ happy birthday when it comes. Respectfully‚ Peter I need an message on this website address or mailing address for Mrs Vilma A. Ruddock. Her last known address is somewhere in Windsor‚ Ct. Thank you.
9. Kendra :ITS BEEN YEARS SINCE IVE SEEN YOU BEUTIFUL FACE N HUGE BROWN EYES I JUST WANT TO CHECK ON MY ANGEL TO KNOW YOU ARE ALRITE LOVE MOM...
10. Kendra :tytianna n.born 2002 she is my baby born in Daytona Beach Florida her adopted parents had a place in PORT ORANGE FLORIDA SHE WAS ADOPTED AROUND HER 3RD BIRTHDAY SHE IS AROUND 9 YEARS OLD AFRICAN N CAUCATION MILANO BIRTHMARK ON BUTTOX AN LOWER BACK IF IT HASNT FADED BY NOW....PLEASE CONTACT ME
Florida Adoption Reunion Registry
Were you born in Florida? Or are you searching for someone born in Florida? Adopted.com is proud to offer a Florida state adoption reunion registry where you can meet by mutual consent without having to open records. From Miami to Jacksonville and everywhere in between, if both parties want to meet then you can find each other on Adopted.com. We have provided a form on this page for you to check your matches. Florida adoption records are sealed and can only be obtained by court order. The birth family’s medical history is given to the adoptive family at the time of adoption, and can be requested by the adoptee when they turn eighteen. Identifying information about any party involved in an adoption (birth parent, an adoptive parent, or an adoptee) may not be disclosed unless that person has consented in writing.
Customer service on here is second to none!