Florida Adoption Reunion Registry
Were you born in Florida? Or are you searching for someone born in Florida? Adopted.com is proud to offer a Florida state adoption reunion registry where you can meet by mutual consent without having to open records. From Miami to Jacksonville and everywhere in between, if both parties want to meet then you can find each other on Adopted.com. We have provided a form on this page for you to check your matches. Florida adoption records are sealed and can only be obtained by court order. The birth family’s medical history is given to the adoptive family at the time of adoption, and can be requested by the adoptee when they turn eighteen. Identifying information about any party involved in an adoption (birth parent, an adoptive parent, or an adoptee) may not be disclosed unless that person has consented in writing.
Members Currently Searching Within Florida
21. Graciebruce :My name is bruce gracie‚ I am 49 years old I was born on July 3‚ 1958‚at Lee Memorial hospital In Fort Myers‚Florida. Both my adopted parents have now passed on and I would like to try and locate my biological parents if that is possible. I have a birth certificate but it has only my adopted parents listed on it so I am almost certain that it was a sealed adoption. I was wondering can you help me find my biological parents? Thank You‚ Bruce Gracie
22. Heathersillusio :I was born on 7/2/1978 in Gainsville, Florida @ Shands Hospital. I am looking for my birth family, My mother’s name I am told is Susan Byrd, or Baughman. I was told that I have a older brother, and a younger sister. I would really love to finally meet them.
23. Missipssykat :Orlando Regional Hospital Orlando Florida Born July 10‚ 1980 Baby Boy Adoption approximately 4 days later possibly through lawyer Adoptive parents names Lowell and Rita Williams Birth mother info ??? Short‚ Blonde‚ Blue eyes possibly going through a divorce already had other children Adopted Child has Brown hair‚ Brown eyes‚ Olive completion Contact Missi (Sister In-Law)
24. Holley786 :I am looking for my birth mother whose name is Sherwood Gay. My birth father’s name was Ronald Craig Hess. He passed away in 1983 in Homestead, FL. My biological Sister, Heather was adopted with me. Our last name @ birth was Hess. I was born in Frederick, MD, 1978. Heather was born in Tacoma Park, Washington. If you have any info, i would be thrilled.
25. Obshortie :I was born on May 6th 1981 at 2:33 p.m. at Saint Mary’s in West Palm Beach, Fl. From the adoption records I have, it says I have 2 half brothers and 1 half sister. My Birth Mother was 29 years old at the time of my birth and it says she smoked 1 pack of cigarettes a day. My birth took 17 1/2 hours. My Birth father was 36 years old. Birth mother has blonde hair, blue eyes with a fair complexion. She was employed as a EKG technician. I just want my birth mother to know she has a granddaughter who is 2 years old and the spitting image of me when I was that age. I am 27 years old and own my home business which is very successful and I am in a great spot in my life. I would like you to know us and have faith that you did the right thing at the right time when you put me up for adoption. I am here, if you’d like to talk. Happy Late Mothers’ Day!
26. Treonda2008 :i was born in fortmyers florida august 15‚1987 to my mother willie mae dennis who has now past but i never new who my father was i was adoptide by juanita peacock beard (nickname dolly) an auther beard (nickname bo) all i know of my father that hs name maybe raor martine contact if u think i we match or if you new my mother!!!!!!! thank you
27. Sgreiver :I want to find my birth parent(s).
28. Sds1992 :I would love find my birth daughter " Allison" Lisa Williams Sears. Allison was born at Jackson Memorial Hospital in Miami Flordia. June 13 1986. Doctor Steven Silvers delivered her at birth. This adoption was handled through the law office of Helen Tanos Hope in Miramar Flordia. Attorney has since died. She was placed for adoption 3 days later. I was told she would live in Tallahassee Flordia. I will find my child! IF IT IS THE LAST THING I DO ON THIS EARTH! ***note*** Allison has an older sister that was a natural child to her adoptive parents!
29. Jimsmothers :i was born in bartow county hospital in polk county‚ florida. my mother was in her early teens. i went from the hospital to an orphan home‚ was adopted at the age of eight-teen months old to a couple in bushnell‚ fla. an have lived there all my life. still reside in bushnell‚ my mother would be in her early fifties‚ i do believe at one-time she had lived in jacksonville before i was born‚ shortly after birth ‚ i had a stomache operation‚ don’t know why‚ but was poorly taken care of‚ an now i have three scares around my belly-button‚ looks like i have four belly-buttons‚ i am olive color skinned an brown hair an browns eyes ‚ i think i may have a little italian in my hertiage‚ would‚ like to find my mother an possible my father‚ but mother to find out who‚ i am. for my childrens well being‚ an many more reasons. so‚ please don’t be afraid of rejection of any kind..... would like to find any family member as well
30. Jimsmothers :born september ‚ 28‚ 1965 in polk county florida‚ bartow hospital‚ mother was in early teens‚ i never went home with my mother from hospital to orphanage then was adopted when i was eight-teen months old ‚ please any information would be great!! any other family member would be great also
Customer service on here is second to none!