Florida Adoption Reunion Registry
Were you born in Florida? Or are you searching for someone born in Florida? Adopted.com is proud to offer a Florida state adoption reunion registry where you can meet by mutual consent without having to open records. From Miami to Jacksonville and everywhere in between, if both parties want to meet then you can find each other on Adopted.com. We have provided a form on this page for you to check your matches. Florida adoption records are sealed and can only be obtained by court order. The birth family’s medical history is given to the adoptive family at the time of adoption, and can be requested by the adoptee when they turn eighteen. Identifying information about any party involved in an adoption (birth parent, an adoptive parent, or an adoptee) may not be disclosed unless that person has consented in writing.
Members Currently Searching Within Florida
41. DeAnn1965 :Im looking for my Bio-mother born 1935‚ my Half sister born Nov. 1957 by my mother. My Bio-father born 1936. My Bio-father was married and had two girls and one boy. He served in the US Marine Coor. until the early 60’s. He was half Blackfoot Indian and Irish. In Orlando‚ Florida. The adoption was final 2-10-1966. Any information would be great.
42. Michelledonaldson9 :i want to find my son born in florida. in december 1 1981 at cape canaveral hospital my name is adrianne peeples. thank you.
43. Mica-haley-reed :i am looking for my brother who was adopted at birth in tampa fl he was born between sept-oct 1972 not sure if adoption was private he was born at tampa general hospital i am 38 will be 39 in a couple months i have a long story to tell and would love to tell it to my brother
44. Sandraliberty :Hey Michael‚ I know you don’t know me‚ but if you’d like to say hi or anything‚ your possibly the first and the last of my young’ns id like to see again. Your mom always loved you if your the one. Thanks‚ hopefully your birth mother‚ Love‚ Sandy
45. Twosdae :My son was born June 3‚ 1986 in West Palm Beach‚ Florida at Good Samaritan Hospital at 1:12 am. James Robinson was the name of the attorney. I was forced to give him up for adoption‚ it was not something I wanted to do. I have been searching for many years and will always have hope.
46. Amandaboles :I AM TRYING TO HELP MY MOTHER-IN-LAW FIND ONE OF HER SONS THAT SHE GAVE BIRTH TO ON SEPTEMBER 8,1968 IN JACKSONVILLE FL. SAINT LUKES HOSPITAL . HIS NAME IS MAXWELL , BLACK MALE , BORN TO A WOMAN NAMED CYLINTHA MILLER. POSSIBLE ADOPTED PARENTS ARE IN OR FROM CHICAGO.
47. Stacilee :I’m searching for my birth parents. My adoption was pre-arranged before my birth. I was told my birth mother was an unwed teenager and gave birth to me in Coral Gables, FL at Doctor’s Hospital on March 31, 1965.
48. Jarrodsadoptivemom :My oldest son‚ birthname Jarrod‚ wishes to make contact with his birthmom and I am trying to help him with the search. He was born June 13‚ 1990 in the Lakeland Regional Medical Center in Lakeland‚ Florida. He had an injury at birth. The person who contacts me must identify that injury for me to contact them back. Thank you‚ Jarrod’s Adoptive Mom
49. Susanteel :I was born on july 13 1990 in polk county I was adopted by the teel family from a lawyer named Charles Chilton in winter park or lake wales. I may have 2 brothers. I just want to see how my mom is doing you can contact me
50. Igotownd000 :i was adopted at six months old and as far as i know my birth parents live in lakeland‚ fl. i’ve looked everywhere and cannot find them. my real last name was sibelnagle and if anyone knows of anyone with this last name that did give up a child then please write me at my profile or call me. my name is michael flynn.
Customer service on here is second to none!