Berkshire Adoption Reunion Registry
Adopted.com connects adoptees with their loved ones in Berkshire, England. We are a country-wide adoption reunion registry for England and the largest adoption registry in the world. If you’re looking to reunite with a loved one in Berkshire, simply complete our form in moments and potentially match immediately with a child, parent, or sibling. Adopted.com reunites families by mutual consent, without the requirement to access adoption records. It is simple, fast, and easy. And with our NameSearch and DNA features, your chances of making a connection in Berkshire are even better. Try Adopted.com now.
Members Currently Searching Within Berkshire
1. Pauldurcan1958 :I was born paul durcan 21st sept 1958 crumpsall manchester birth mother maureen durcan worked at millgate / long gate hotel
2. Wendynurse12 :i am looking for adoptive grandparents or siblings my name is wendy nurse daughter of pauline campbelle grandaughter of margrette and harold cambelle birth mother mary anne kerr from scotland had connections with manchester mums date of birth was 2 10 1952 pauline anne kerr widnes cheshire
3. Davidgeorgemasterman :Searching birth cert name Richard Mark‚ born 1 November 1961‚ the haven yateley. Mother Mary Ramsey McGregor McMillan‚ Father unknown. Fostered and later adopted house Gidley Way Horspath Oxfordshire.
4. Davidjamescunningham :My partner is searching for his mother‚ Christine Robertson. . His farthers name was Alan Cunningham. I was born in ipswich ‚ on the ‚ 04/05/1978 to Christine Robertson and Alan.Cunningham.. .
5. Chloelovesyou :I’m looking for Carrie Ann Hawkins
6. Alimac33 :Birth name is Gary/Garry Mark Bolt
7. RogerEatwell :searching for Sabrina Clifford and or (Mother) Susan Clifford (King) Sabrina was Adopted to a family in Thatcham Berkshire .Born Reading in June or July of 1978.... I am Roger Eatwell‚ I am your Birth-Father although on your Birthcert it says Paul Clifford . Susan was a Bus Driver for Reading buses ‚ i went to work for the Railway and became a Driver. I understand if neither of you find me . its been far to many years.