Berkshire Adoption Reunion Registry
Adopted.com is proud to offer a country-wide Adoption Reunion Registry for England, where you can meet by mutual consent whether you've accessed your adoption records or not. From Plymouth to Leeds and everywhere in between, if both parties want to meet then you can find each other on Adopted.com! In England, those over the age of 18 have access to their original birth records. Those who were adopted prior to November 12, 1975 are required to attend a counseling session with an approved adoption adviser beforehand. For those who know their birth details, you can order a copy of your original birth certificate from the General Register Office. Those who need birth details to request their birth certificate must first fill in an application for Birth certificate Information Before Adoption (BIBA). For adoptions outside England or Wales you need to contact the General Register Office where you were adopted.
Members Currently Searching Within Berkshire
1. Pauldurcan1958 :I was born paul durcan 21st sept 1958 crumpsall manchester birth mother maureen durcan worked at millgate / long gate hotel
2. Wendynurse12 :i am looking for adoptive grandparents or siblings my name is wendy nurse daughter of pauline campbelle grandaughter of margrette and harold cambelle birth mother mary anne kerr from scotland had connections with manchester mums date of birth was 2 10 1952 pauline anne kerr widnes cheshire
3. Davidgeorgemasterman :Searching birth cert name Richard Mark‚ born 1 November 1961‚ the haven yateley. Mother Mary Ramsey McGregor McMillan‚ Father unknown. Fostered and later adopted house Gidley Way Horspath Oxfordshire.
4. Davidjamescunningham :My partner is searching for his mother‚ Christine Robertson. . His farthers name was Alan Cunningham. I was born in ipswich ‚ on the ‚ 04/05/1978 to Christine Robertson and Alan.Cunningham.. .
5. Chloelovesyou :I’m looking for Carrie Ann Hawkins
6. Alimac33 :Birth name is Gary/Garry Mark Bolt
7. RogerEatwell :searching for Sabrina Clifford and or (Mother) Susan Clifford (King) Sabrina was Adopted to a family in Thatcham Berkshire .Born Reading in June or July of 1978.... I am Roger Eatwell‚ I am your Birth-Father although on your Birthcert it says Paul Clifford . Susan was a Bus Driver for Reading buses ‚ i went to work for the Railway and became a Driver. I understand if neither of you find me . its been far to many years.