Guatemala Adoption Reunion Registry
Adopted.com is proud to offer a country-wide adoption reunion registry for Guatemala. If you’re looking to reunite with a loved one in Guatemala, simply complete our form in moments and potentially match immediately with a child, parent, or sibling. Adopted.com reunites families by mutual consent, without the requirement to access adoption records. It is simple, fast, and easy. And with our NameSearch and DNA features, your chances of making a connection in Guatemala are even better. Try Adopted.com now while registration is free.
Members Currently Searching Within Guatemala
1. IdaliaChevez : I want to find my big brother :) :) :) If you are there‚ or know anybody who matches the above criteria‚ please‚ please please contact me. I also know my brothers name‚ so please‚ no random adds. Thank you :) :) :)
2. IdaliaChevez : I am looking for my big sister. If anybody has any information or knows of anybody who matches the above criteria‚ please please please contact me. I also know my brother and sisters name‚ so please‚ no random adds. Thank you :) :)
3. Esvinzumwalt52196 : Hello my name is Esvin i was adopted from Guatemala city‚ Guatemala in 2001 I was born may 21 1996 I have a birth brother that came with me and i also i have an older sister but i know nothing about her. i dont know who my birth parents are. I now live in Texas in the united states of America please if you have any info please feel free to contact me
4. Rosie_Kraai : Hi there‚ my name is Rosie Kraai‚ I am 19 and I was adopted at 6 months by my current family‚ The Kraai’s. I live in Marcellus‚ NY and have lived there since my adoption. My adopted family consists of me‚ my sister Anna‚ my brother‚ Joe‚ and both of my parents. I found out that I was adopted at a very young age and just as any young kid would do‚ I kept pursuing this. I went through a time where I was pretty mad at my birth mother because she gave me up‚ I knew that it wasn’t because she didn’t love me‚ but deep down I didn’t truly know that. I started to lash out twoards my family so that I wouldn’t have to suffer any pain. That might not make much sense but I thought that if my own mother couldn’t keep me or love me then why would anyone else. SO I didn’t want to have the emotional stress of getting my adoption undone‚ so I was just doing things to make it easier on myself and so that I didn’t have to much of an emotional connection. Well‚ I could keep going on and on about this‚ but pretty much I just would really like to at least get a sense of what my birthmother was like‚ I am not demanding anything like money‚ I just simply want to know things. Another thing‚ please do not catfish me and act as if you are related to me‚ that’s not cool‚ and I’m actually looking for someone important to me. If you‚ my birth mom‚ are reading this please do reach out to me also please do not demand money from me‚ I do not want that type of relationship‚ thanks!!
5. Livi720 : My birth name is Maria Antonia tilom valiente no birth father records birth mom was 36 when she gave me up I have two other siblings adopted parents are Donna Lynn Fregolle Graham and Keith Raymond Graham
6. Yodagr8 : My wife is looking for her Mother before she was adopted . Her Mothers name is Thomasa De Jesus Diaz but not sure if it has changed by now any help will be greatly appreciated . Thanks. My wife is 29, her original name was Ana De Jesus Merida
7. Elianaoppenheim : Born in Guatemala city, Guatemala, adopted less than a year after birth and taken to San Diego, California.
8. SaraPaola1995 : My name is Sara Ashley and I was adopted to the U.S. in 2004. My mothers name is Florinda Matías Guzman and I do not know my father’s name or anything about him. My mother gave me away to the Paz Pineda family where I stayed for a few years. I was put in an orphanage called All Gods Children then later adopted to my American family. My full name before adoption was Sara Paola Matías Guzman. It’s been laying heavy on my heart lately to find my mom or any relatives I may have. Here is a list of names of the Paz Pineda family members I lived with. If anyone could be of help it would be great appreciated. Parents my mom gave me to: Eliseo Paz and María Elena Pineda The sons of Eliso and María: William Israel Paz Pineda Issac Adolfo Paz Pineda Eliseo Izáis Paz Pineda Ever Gamaliel Paz Pineda
9. Gabby2020age17 : Hi my name is Gabrielle Spainhoward and I was adopted from Guatemala at 2 years old. I believe. I am 17 years old. My birthday is September 12, 2002. I am trying to find answers and I wanna learn my background. I was adopted but I didn’t get good parents I have been in and out of the system and my adopted parents have not been good to me. I wanna know where I came from and who I came from. I am willing to accept if no one knows but I want to try.
Begin your search