Ethiopia Adoption Reunion Registry
Adopted.com is proud to offer a country-wide adoption reunion registry for Ethiopia. If you’re looking to reunite with a loved one in Ethiopia, simply complete our form in moments and potentially match immediately with a child, parent, or sibling. Adopted.com reunites families by mutual consent, without the requirement to access adoption records. It is simple, fast, and easy. And with our NameSearch and DNA features, your chances of making a connection in Ethiopia are even better. Try Adopted.com now while registration is free.
Members Currently Searching Within Ethiopia
1. Lakech10 : We are looking for an Ethiopian child whose name at birth was Martha Tsegaye. She was born in Addis Ababa‚ Ethiopia in black Lion Hospital on April 26‚ 1986 GC. She was given to one of the adoption agencies which operate around “Mekanisa”. It has been 17 years since she left‚ we didn’t get a chance to hear from her adopting family nor from her. At that time she was 7 years of old. We have asked the adopting family at that time their adress‚ but they informed us they will let us know her status tiime to time. But we didn’t got any report on her. She left Ethiopia in 1993GC. We would very much appreciate if you could help us to see our beloved one. I am her cousin. Her Mother’s name is Mrs. Abebech Tsegaye . Per request It is possible to post also parents and her photo.
2. Abdu : my name is abdu I find m.y two adopted brothers .they name was Yesuf Mohammed and Seid Mohammed. they are taken in 2000 to france and their age was 7year and 5 yaer children when they gone to france until now. we don’t. had any idea. about them. I hope you can help me how can. fid them. hot regards. you can contact me! Abdu.
3. Wegayewu : I am looking for my brothers two of them they were adapted 1991 Ethiopian calendar witch is 1999 us calendar if any body know or see this please contact me my email my name is wegayewu sahilu my brothers name is I don’t know they have the same name still but there name was tsegaye sahilu and zekarias sahilu this happen around 1999 like I said 1991 Ethiopian calendar I beleve Thor age around 21-24 thank u
4. AsterayeTsigietesf : I am looking my nephew whom i delivered to adopting agency here in Ethiopia during April or may 1995. The boys name is Tesfaye the persons who adopted him are in my opinion Antoine den Hollander, a carpenter with address: troopkeer 19, 4971 Se kundert, Netherlands. The boy was then approximately two years. He has an adopted sister in Canada her name is TOGGY Renart of Chilliwack I appreciate if any one could find this boy and reunion him with us. my name ASteraye Tsigie
5. Girum : My name is Girum Asegedew am living in UAE am searching my family members his Name is Tariku Asegedew we was leaving together until 8 or 7 years. Girum Asegedew
6. Hawakidanu : If anyone in or from Harar or Addis Ababa (or anyone else) thinks they have any information please email me! I am in search of my biological family. You can also message me. Thanks. X
7. Zekarias : Lost child through adoption:- The person I am contacting you about is a family member who, born in 1970, was found suckling her dead mother in the village of Ona (Keren), Eritrea, after a massacre in an armed conflict for independence of Eritrea. The name of the child was Tirhas Ghide Tesfu (can also be written as Trhas or Terhas, and Gide or Gde) later named by her adoptive parents as Terry (if the information I have is correct). At the beginning, the child was cared for by children’s care center, called Lalmba, in Keren, Eritrea, opened by Mr Hugh Downey, a veteran from the then American Kagnew station (in Asmara). It was from this care center that the child was adopted. Lalmba children’s care center lawfully arranged for the child to be adopted by a visiting American couple from Kagnew station a black American soldier with his wife (1972?). Since then, the child’s biological family did not establish contact with the child, with the adoptive parents and Lalmba organization does not have any information or record about the adoption. Please contact me
Begin your search