Northumberland Adoption Reunion Registry
Adopted.com is proud to offer a country-wide Adoption Reunion Registry for England, where you can meet by mutual consent whether you've accessed your adoption records or not. From Plymouth to Leeds and everywhere in between, if both parties want to meet then you can find each other on Adopted.com! In England, those over the age of 18 have access to their original birth records. Those who were adopted prior to November 12, 1975 are required to attend a counseling session with an approved adoption adviser beforehand. For those who know their birth details, you can order a copy of your original birth certificate from the General Register Office. Those who need birth details to request their birth certificate must first fill in an application for Birth certificate Information Before Adoption (BIBA). For adoptions outside England or Wales you need to contact the General Register Office where you were adopted.
Members Currently Searching Within Northumberland
1. Pauldurcan1958 :I was born paul durcan 21st sept 1958 crumpsall manchester birth mother maureen durcan worked at millgate / long gate hotel
2. Wendynurse12 :i am looking for adoptive grandparents or siblings my name is wendy nurse daughter of pauline campbelle grandaughter of margrette and harold cambelle birth mother mary anne kerr from scotland had connections with manchester mums date of birth was 2 10 1952 pauline anne kerr widnes cheshire
3. Davidgeorgemasterman :Searching birth cert name Richard Mark‚ born 1 November 1961‚ the haven yateley. Mother Mary Ramsey McGregor McMillan‚ Father unknown. Fostered and later adopted house Gidley Way Horspath Oxfordshire.
4. Davidjamescunningham :My partner is searching for his mother‚ Christine Robertson. . His farthers name was Alan Cunningham. I was born in ipswich ‚ on the ‚ 04/05/1978 to Christine Robertson and Alan.Cunningham.. .
5. Alimac33 :Birth name is Gary/Garry Mark Bolt
6. EddieWade :Hi‚ my full name is Alan Mark Edward Wade‚ before I was adopted I was called Mark Antony Lockey‚ and my mum was called Joan Lockey. I don’t have much info other than that. I’m known as Eddie now‚ by my friends & Family. I was born in Newcastle in the north east of England. I live in New Zealand now‚ but I really want to find my birth mum. Please help. Kind Regards Eddie Wade
7. BarbaraBB123 :If am trying to find out who if there was any address for the father as he was over from the U.S. at the time and went back. Pauline the child died at age 33 ivy her mother was called Ivy Smith Puvis she died not long after Pauline.s birth and Ivy.s sister Lilian Purvis .s sister who adopted Pauline but Pauline.s daughter Angela never got to know who her Grandfather would have been but had an address in the Army and today she asked me as I do a lot of research into Ancestry to help. So I just wondered if you had any records on Lilian and Jim purvis who adopted Pauline which may include some papers and background so that we can find this Grandfather for her Pauline.s daughter Angela. We have not got enough to go on re the address on the Army base. so Pauline.s mother was the daughter of Ivy and PFC Paul Marker we have an Army numbed 32367818 and seems this address we have belongs to an Army hospital.in N.Y. any help would be greatly appreciated. many thanks barbara