Nigeria Adoption Reunion Registry
Adopted.com is proud to offer a country-wide adoption reunion registry for Nigeria. If you’re looking to reunite with a loved one in Nigeria, simply complete our form in moments and potentially match immediately with a child, parent, or sibling. Adopted.com reunites families by mutual consent, without the requirement to access adoption records. It is simple, fast, and easy. And with our NameSearch and DNA features, your chances of making a connection in Nigeria are even better. Try Adopted.com now while registration is free.
Members Currently Searching Within Nigeria
1. Mikkey : my name is michael albert
2. Moorelimarbiellia : please i need parents‚im marbiellia from nigeria west africa ‚i need a black american parent dat will relly take good care of me ‚pls u have 4 dais to come and get me i relly need your help.
3. Danny629 : my name is okolo daniel i was told my real dad lives in the u.s but i never knew him if any know were about of him i may be contacted through my email
4. Chukwupeter : Hi i am looking for my real parent i just found out that the family am staying with are not my biological parent if you are my parent please contact me.
5. Yedidea : MR PAUL PETER IS MY FATHER FROM NIGERIA, HE IS AN ENGINEER , CATAPILLAR ASSEMBLING DEPARTMENT , A GHANIAN WOMAN CALLED GRACE TOOK ME FROM MY FATHER TO GHANA AS I WAS A BABY WITHOUT MY FATHER’S AWARENESS SINCE THEN MY FATHER HAVE NEVER SEEN ME AGAIN AND I HAVE NEVER SET MY EYES ON HIM, IM NOW 34 YEARS AND IM HOPING TO FIND HIM WITH YOUR HELP THANKS.
6. Awosanmi11 : Hello Aunt, If this is you my name is Adedeji Genesis I am the son of your elder brother Mr. Awosanmi Adedayo Peter, I’m sure you must have recognized this by now, when i was still in my mother’s womb (Anita) that was the last time you saw me before they left Iwo for Warri Your name is Awosanmi Adebola Mariam originally from Ibadan but schooled at Iwo and went to Ede Polytechnic. Your Father’s name is Timothy Awosanmi (Grand Pa) and mother’s name Caroline Awosanmi Funmilayo, you have three siblings including my dad which are all boys. My dad usually tells me story of how you both always fought when growing up, it always makes me laugh cause i do that with my close female friends too. I really hope this gets to you because I really want to see, meet and hug you, I might sound weird but I just really want to see my aunt, it’s a deep desire. I won’t mention more names for security purpose cause of crazy fraudsters around. I hope this gets to you and you read it and consider what I requested. Grandma (Iya Adura) also misses you, she always prays concerning you (even on the mountain) and greets you every morning in your bedroom, she’s loving, caring and always make sure you are comfortable. I love her so much (she doesn’t know that). She always says "Olorun e ba mi mu Bola de kpada". That’s her deepest prayers, sometimes with tears. Just come back aunt, don’t worry we don’t need anything from you, just come please (I’m saying this with pains in my heart). There’s a lot to say but too much information online is risky, (i really hope u see this) Send me messages through my Facebook account, Adedeji Genesis, when you see the picture, you gonna know this is family. We all just want to see you, please even if it’s just mail or a phone call better still come down to Nigeria to see us, just for a few days, it’s more than enough for me. I won’t be putting any pictures for security purpose and also have no money to find a match but I know when you by God’s grace find me, you gonna know this is your family. God bless u aunt I’ll be checking this site once in a while. Thanks Any decision you make I know it’s for the best, God is still King. Thank you. God bless you Ma. Before i forget, please greet my cousins, my dad told me u had kids. Yours Dearly, Adedeji Genesis
Begin your search