Jamaica Adoption Reunion Registry
Adopted.com is proud to offer a country-wide adoption reunion registry for Jamaica. If you’re looking to reunite with a loved one in Jamaica, simply complete our form in moments and potentially match immediately with a child, parent, or sibling. Adopted.com reunites families by mutual consent, without the requirement to access adoption records. It is simple, fast, and easy. And with our NameSearch and DNA features, your chances of making a connection in Jamaica are even better. Try Adopted.com now while registration is free.
Members Currently Searching Within Jamaica
1. LookinforANDREWB :My name is sohia Bryant my son names Andrew r Barnes bryant i live at 5 sunny bradshaw kingston jamaican at d time of adoption i know live in new york bklyn my son have a mark on his hand(black)my fathers names is samuel bryant. My mothers name Diana moore in.my son was at merie gold center 1 of d center there was a case worker name ms william on d case .i toke him away without d center knowin an d cops came lookin for me an him an i had to hive him back it hurt my heart to give myown baby back any1 ready this an u think it u r some1 u know please contact me please please pleeeeeease thank you. I. WILL NEVER STOP SEACHIN FOR YOU I LOVE U MY SON MOMMY SOPHIA
2. Tasgudsha :Jennifer’s parents....Mr and Mrs James Hart..Jennifer usually attends Holy childhood high in Kingston Jamaica...Mr and Mrs Hart lived in Golden Spring and they were the proprietor of a garage.
3. Jessical2277 :Hello I am the friend who is 18 years old‚ and is helping him find his real parents. My name is Jessica Leigh Alvarez. If you can really help me find his real family i would be very grateful on the help. His name is Mark Andrew Henry‚ 18 years old‚ and was adopted at the age of either 3 or 4. He was born in Jamaica‚ and wants to know his real parents. Please email me if you can do anything to help. Thank you!!
4. Kim90beleek :I am a male that was Born in Spanishtown‚ Jamaica between 1970-1984. I was found and then adopted and the goverment sent me to Miami‚ Florida. I dont have any relatives or family. I was found wondering the streets of jamaica. I was also told that the orpahange that had my papers got burned down from a fire. so they dont have any records for me. If anyone knows anything please contact me
5. EdmaureenDixon74 :Birth hospital was St Joseph Hospital 22 Deanery Rd Kingston 3 Jamaica West Indies At the time of pregnancy I was staying with a couple who did not have any children. Their names were Jose and Kenneth Fitz-Coy lived at 66 1/2 Lyssons Road St Thomas Jamaica West Indies. The nuns at my school helped my grandma with th
Customer service on here is second to none!