1. Aped0000 :Searching for LAZAROS TSIGKOS who married VASILIKI TSIGKOU and they left a 27days girl in foundling hospital of Athens Greece. Sister of Lazaros Tsigkos was Mrs. ELENI TSIGKOU and mother of Lazaros Tsigkos was PARASKEVI TSIGKOU. From what I know their house were in Kokkinia - Piraeus Greece.
2. Dholmes :I am despiratly searching for my fathers birth family. He was adoped from St. Stylianos Assylum (orphanage) in Solinika (Thessiliniki)Greece. His adoption date was July 31‚ 1956. His Birthday is believed to be Jan. 1954. His given sur name was Tzitzifes. Reg.# is possibly 5842. He had Small Pocks at some time before arriving or while at the orphanage. We would both love to know our family and our roots. Please contact me with any info.
3. Dholmes :I am despiratly searching for my birth family. I was adoped from St. Stylianos Assylum (orphanage) in Solinika (Thessiliniki)Greece. My adoption date was July 31‚ 1956. My Birthday is believed to be Jan. 1954. My given sur name was Tzitzifes. Reg.# is possibly 5842. I had Small Pocks at some time before arriving or while at the orphanage. I’d love to know my family and my roots. Please contact me with any info.
4. Roula :I was sold in corinth greece in 1981.i am 29 years old and am looking for my birth parents.i know that there was alot of trafficing back then and the babys sold came from alot of places‚including NYC.if any one can help me i would be grateful for your help.thankyou please contact me
5. Marasakibaby :My name is Kimberly Lagotte‚ I was adopted from Athens‚ Greece in November 1961. My birth date is 11/28/1961‚ I was born to a woman named Helen Marasaki who also lived in Athens‚Greece at the time. The lawyer who handled my adoption named Dr. Pantelis Rozakis and any help you may have will greatly be appreciated Thank you
6. Member293552 :My name is Nicholas (Nick) Squeri, and I was adopted in September of 1979. I was born in Athens, Greece, October 14, 1978. My sister, Maria, was adopted two years before me to a family in NJ. Our biological mother’s name was Konstantina Evastatiou, but she goes by the name Dina Papanikolaou from Salamis, Greece. It would mean the world if I could locate my sister. It is hard to connect with an archivist in Trenton, NJ, and to find records dating after 1971. But how many Marias or tv girls were adopted to a family in NJ from Greece and with the aforementioned woman as her biological mother in 1976/77? Best regards, Nick
7. Aris42kostas42 :we was Born 23-04-1976.i find my monozigot brother.
Customer service on here is second to none!