Afghanistan Adoption Reunion Registry
Adopted.com is proud to offer a country-wide adoption reunion registry for Afghanistan. If you’re looking to reunite with a loved one in Afghanistan, simply complete our form in moments and potentially match immediately with a child, parent, or sibling. Adopted.com reunites families by mutual consent, without the requirement to access adoption records. It is simple, fast, and easy. And with our NameSearch and DNA features, your chances of making a connection in Afghanistan are even better. Try Adopted.com now while registration is free.
Members Currently Searching Within Afghanistan
1. Bourbonbiker : Born at Baylor Medical Center. Adopted in [email protected] 6 weeks old. Adoption agency was Hope Cottage.
2. Chrisdunlop : My original name was Andrew wells born in Oakland my name now is Chris Dunlop.
3. Shawnireland1234 : My name is Shawn Ireland!! I set up an adoption for my baby girl from Jacksonville‚Fla back in 1990 I ended up having my daughter in Tallahassee‚Fla December 26‚1990 but her adoptive parents lived in Jacksonville Fla!! Trying to find her!! She would have light brown hair to blonde ‚ she would be around 5’7 or taller and have beautiful skin color because we have Cherokee Indian in our family!!!! Please help me find my daughter!!! Thank you!!!
4. RubyJeanCulpepper : My name is Ruby Culpepper. I am searching for my daughter, whom I gave to an adoptive family at time of birth. She was born on April 22, 1982, in Gulfport MS, at Gulfport Memorial Hospital. I don’t have much information to search with other than her birth date, and place of birth. She would be 33 years of age and has another adoptive sibling at time of birth that would be older than her. Please contact me if you have any information. I’m not sure if she is aware she was adopted.
5. Robin70 : Hi I’m Robin I’m looking for my son’s that’s was adopted names at birth Ryan antcliffe - ‚ Dylan Smith - Simon Clarke - graham clarke possible died as got a letter from social services We’re your birth parents looking for are sons we loved so much before being taken away we still got all the pictures on the wall not one day goes by not thinking about u all Any information would b better than anything please get In touch thanks
Begin your search