Surrey Adoption Reunion Registry
Adopted.com connects adoptees with their loved ones in Surrey, England. We are a country-wide adoption reunion registry for England and the largest adoption registry in the world. If you’re looking to reunite with a loved one in Surrey, simply complete our form in moments and potentially match immediately with a child, parent, or sibling. Adopted.com reunites families by mutual consent, without the requirement to access adoption records. It is simple, fast, and easy. And with our NameSearch and DNA features, your chances of making a connection in Surrey are even better. Try Adopted.com now.
Members Currently Searching Within Surrey
1. Pauldurcan1958 :I was born paul durcan 21st sept 1958 crumpsall manchester birth mother maureen durcan worked at millgate / long gate hotel
2. Wendynurse12 :i am looking for adoptive grandparents or siblings my name is wendy nurse daughter of pauline campbelle grandaughter of margrette and harold cambelle birth mother mary anne kerr from scotland had connections with manchester mums date of birth was 2 10 1952 pauline anne kerr widnes cheshire
3. IKnowYourOutThere :My mothers name was misbah begum! Last had contact when i was 7! I miss her so much :( i know that she was quite young when she had me (in her teens) and i remember her with short hair! I remember she made me have short hair too! I remember she used to tell me i was specail and that is just one of many good memories of her! I hope to find you someday mum! Ooh i also remember apparently i was born in sylhet bangladesh
4. Davidgeorgemasterman :Searching birth cert name Richard Mark‚ born 1 November 1961‚ the haven yateley. Mother Mary Ramsey McGregor McMillan‚ Father unknown. Fostered and later adopted house Gidley Way Horspath Oxfordshire.
5. Davidjamescunningham :My partner is searching for his mother‚ Christine Robertson. . His farthers name was Alan Cunningham. I was born in ipswich ‚ on the ‚ 04/05/1978 to Christine Robertson and Alan.Cunningham.. .
6. Lizzylou1975 :I was born on the 8th August 1975 at St Peters Chertsey my name was Emma Jane Taylor‚ i was Adopted about the 20th October 1975 new name was Elizabeth Jane Utting. the foster home that i went to i believe was in Redhill.
7. Alimac33 :Birth name is Gary/Garry Mark Bolt
8. Miamackay1991 :i am looking for my mum‚ i used to have post box messages til i was 16 and then the socail workers refused to send them.
9. Don-Welch-Hopley :My name is Don Welch, I am in my 80s. My partner Margaret Hopley had baby girl in Walton on Thames in the 1950s / fifties, possibly Emly House she gave up the baby for adoption, I had no say in the matter. It was common practise for unmarried mothers to go to this maternity hospital and give birth and give up their babies, I would like to find my adopted girl. I am quite elderly now and so my dear friend Kiki is helping me with this, please send her your details if you think you are or know my daughter Please email incase we discontinue this account.
10. Robertdroy28 :My birth name is Jason john bielinski 18/10/72. ... My mother Anna Elizabeth bielinski 24/10/49..... My sister Clara bielinski 17/9/71..... I was handed over on the 25/10/72.... My adopted parents are Shirley droy and Raymond droy, they named me Robert Jason john droy.
Customer service on here is second to none!