21. Waters1216 :My name is MaryAnn Lacher. I am looking for my adopted mom I have no name or nothing but I want to know who she is and I want to know if I have a mom who loves me or wants to know me.
United States of America South Dakota
22. Emilylovesjay :I am looking for my birth mom and sister mom may go by Rebecca denslow or black last time i herd she was in Oklahoma in a home this was a few years back her moms name was Pamela black. My sister the only thing i know is her name was Michelle and was adopted due to my mom and she may be in Michigan i know she was under the age of five when adopted just looking for my adoptive sister and mother please help
23. LequitaWilson1 :Hi I am really trying to find my daughter Arianna joy wilson i had got raped and had her at 17 and had to give her up 13 years ago i miss her everyday ..And we have so much catching up to do i want to be in her life and i pray she seeks the same if you are out there please contact me I had her at mount clemens general hospital she was 6 pounds and 7 ounces just like i was when i was born : ) please contact me to move forward and to have your many questions answered i never stopped missing you or loving you Arianna ..
24. Janatupper :PLEASE. HELP Looking for any children of Lynda sue Emerson her date birth is September 21-1954 or 1955 and was married to David O Tupper witch is my birthdad thay got married around October of 1972-1976 Lynda Emerseon had many children most was borned at Jefferson Davis Hospital in Houston Texas i know Lynda Emerson had a boy she named David lean he as borned aroaund 1970-1971 and i have a sister named Alicia how was borned around 1976-1977 i know Lynda Emerson had many many more children if u have any information please contact me ok ty
25. Ayiia :My name is Brittany Corppetts and I was adopted around the age of 3/4. I recently I found out I have five other siblings. Teshia Houstion‚ Tonnee Staples‚ Ahasic Staples‚ Chiquita Houston‚ and Chanteria Meadows. I want to know my family. It pains me to know that I have family out there who I have never clearly seen before. Please help me find them.
26. Heatherharris1974 :I was born in rapid city South Dakota‚ at the hospital there. I was a baby girl and my name at birth by my birth mother was Sonja Sue Walker. I was born on December 12‚1948. I was put up for Adoption by my mother. I was turned over to the social services and then my adopted parents MR. And MRS. Gilbert went to court in rapid city South Dakota. I Hope To find The Answers that I Need. Thank you‚ And God Bless.
27. Missthing44 :My birth name is tina Lynn Rogers mother name is linda carol rogers i was born in rapid city south dakota my parents went through luthern social services
28. Findingbeth :My sister was abducted when only two years old in 1965. We think someone may have sold her on the black market and illegally adopted. We have searched for her for 49 years. My Mom is 87 and in bad health. Beth had blue eyes and fair complexion and probably a tiny build. We will never stop searching.
29. Tazloverinok :She was born as baby girl Paddeck in Los Angeles County‚ unknown hospital. I was told she was kept for about 6 months before putting her up for adoption. So her OBC would possibly have the first name as Amy. She was girl number 6 out of 7. Ancestory.com confirms a baby girl Paddeck with a DOB 10/21/1969. I’m girl number 7.
30. Leighlee :I am looking for my older brother who was adopted immediately after birth. Birth name is Robert Shannon Templeton. Was born at St. Mary’s Hospital in Pierre sD. (Hughes County).
South Dakota Adoption Reunion Registry
Were you born in South Dakota? Or are you searching for someone born in South Dakota? Adopted.com is proud to offer a South Dakota state adoption reunion registry where you can meet by mutual consent without having to open records. We have provided a form on this page for you to check your matches. From Sioux Falls to Rapid City and everywhere in between, if both parties want to meet then you can find each other on Adopted.com! Those who wish to obtain access to their original birth certificate can only do so through a court order.