South Dakota Adoption Reunion Registry
Were you born in South Dakota? Or are you searching for someone born in South Dakota? Adopted.com is proud to offer a South Dakota state adoption reunion registry where you can meet by mutual consent without having to open records. We have provided a form on this page for you to check your matches. From Sioux Falls to Rapid City and everywhere in between, if both parties want to meet then you can find each other on Adopted.com! Those who wish to obtain access to their original birth certificate can only do so through a court order.
Members Currently Searching Within South Dakota
1. Myprincess68 :I am mary thompson‚richard grapes jr. is my son. his father took him from me when he was three‚ he lived in md‚va‚tn‚ don’t really know now. i have called richard jr grandparents every year on his birhtday and he never got the message i have sent. so i am hoping for him to contact me. I would also like to add that he has other siblings too.
2. Nicholewhaley :My mother and I are looking for my brother. He was borne in Sioux falls Southdakota in November of 1976‚ to Bonnie Gayle Langdon. We have searched for you for as long as i can remember. It would make us complete if we all came together. Our mother has longed for the day to be reunited with you .Your birth name was Michael Langdon. We dont know if that name was kept.of course the last name would not be the same. Luthern social services was the name of the adoption agencie. please contact us if you find this! My name is Nichole Whaley I am 28 years old. We live in prescott Arizona.
3. Cfaircloth10 :hi my name is crystal faircloth and i would like to find my sister her name is jessica nicole faircloth i sure do miss her alot and i also would like to see her again.
4. Sex_goddess :my birth name is:james david dowdy. i am looking for my birth parents. i was born at St. McNamara Hospital,Rapid City, South Dakota. the yr was in 1962.my name now is david Strand. I want to find my Birth Family and find my real parents.
5. Tamifrench :Antoinet L Lorriane Born April 12 1967 Santa Barbara California Mothers Name: Agnes Ladorna Lewis Father Name: James Lowell Lorraine
6. LeoQuackenbush :Im looking for my bioparents my dads name is Francis Quackenbush not sure of my mom though. When i was born my name was Leo Quackenbush. I was born in Alexandria‚ MN.
7. MichelleKienast :My sister & I have been looking for our birth sibling. his name at birth would have been John Black. I believe the adoption agency was Lutheran Social Services. John was born at Sioux Valley hosp. in Sioux Falls‚ SD to a woman named Alice Black. His birthdate was July 23‚ 1972. We have been looking in hopes of one day finding our brother‚ ANY information would be greatly appreciated. If there is any info pls contact me.
8. GAVIA29TX :i want to find my brother GABRIEL GAVIA whos now about 43 last time i saw him he was 13 and visited me in DEL RIO TX but left after an arguement which i regret. also im looking for my real mother MARIA LEONOR GAVIA (age 18- 22 at the time she had me)........who left me because my father JESUS GAVIA sister CONSUELO SALAS GAVIA kicked her out when i was 6 mths old. yet her story to me has also been that my mother didnt love or want me. i was born in APRIL 26 1955 in BROWNSVILLE TEXAS. I was also baptized in OUR LADY OF GUADALUPE CHURCH.... my sponsors were DAVID GUEVARA and CONCEPCION SIERRA on JUNE 5 1955. yet after two months my parents moved to a city in mexico called ACUNA COAHUILA. My mother must live in Brownsville tx because her family is from there which is also her birth place. for any information you might know please email me this will mean the world to me
9. Ishmaelbrown :Okay’s it my pleasure to share about me but i will like to meet u in other to talk
10. Kaytealee :My name was originally Katrina Lee Martinez‚ I was adopted into a family with my brothers Jose and Casey and my Sister Laura. My biological father is deceased and I am very curious to know my mother. Last I knew she went by the name of Laurie Blair however this has been several years now. Thank you.