21. Ayiia :My name is Brittany Corppetts and I was adopted around the age of 3/4. I recently I found out I have five other siblings. Teshia Houstion‚ Tonnee Staples‚ Ahasic Staples‚ Chiquita Houston‚ and Chanteria Meadows. I want to know my family. It pains me to know that I have family out there who I have never clearly seen before. Please help me find them.
United States of America North Dakota
22. Findingbeth :My sister was abducted when only two years old in 1965. We think someone may have sold her on the black market and illegally adopted. We have searched for her for 49 years. My Mom is 87 and in bad health. Beth had blue eyes and fair complexion and probably a tiny build. We will never stop searching.
23. Tazloverinok :She was born as baby girl Paddeck in Los Angeles County‚ unknown hospital. I was told she was kept for about 6 months before putting her up for adoption. So her OBC would possibly have the first name as Amy. She was girl number 6 out of 7. Ancestory.com confirms a baby girl Paddeck with a DOB 10/21/1969. I’m girl number 7.
24. Schwanebeck :The adopted person is Abby Bierschbach‚ her mom was 19 years old when she gave her up for adoption to Greg and Julie Bierschbach. Abby just turned 21 today and is now legally able to try to find her birth mom. The adoption took place in Minot‚ ND. Abby is 50% asian‚ the asian comes from her father’s side. Her mother is said to look like Liv Tyler‚ I guess.
25. Huskydog :Want to find my mom
26. Sueleal48 :I was adopted around Jan-feb 1967 from Fargo ND Catholic Charities..If anyone has any information about this adoption at all please feel free to contact me.
27. Sueleal48 :I have been looking thru websites for several years in hopes my birth parents might have posted a search for me.. I have had no luck...I would so love to meet them‚ but only if that is their wish also..I’m turning 50 In December this year and time is marching on fast so I’m in such high hopes they both are living...Please please email me if anyone knows anything at all about my adoption..Adopted out around Jan/feb 1967 from catholic charities of Fargo ND.....
28. Suanach :Looking for birth mother and/or father for my son in law. He was born on June 23‚ 1986 and he thinks he was born in Jamestown‚ ND. He believes his mother was a student at Jamestown College‚ and he was adopted from Fargo‚ ND. Birth mother may have been a Mormon‚ and her surname may have been Newt‚ Nuet‚ Knuet‚ or Newtson‚ or some form of this. We are not really sure. Adoptive parents will not share any info. Would appreciate any information that we can find. Thanks in advance‚ and if anyone has information‚ please contact me.
29. Melissadunbar1988 :my daughter was born at april 22 ‚2013 . my name is gregory j dunbar my child is abigail joylynn dunbar im looking to get her back in my costedy with my self and my wife we have a great home to let her live with as i would love to take a DNA test thanks
30. Cheryl65 :Was adopted and found birth mother she would not tell me who father is both adopted parents have died and wish to find birth father.
North Dakota Adoption Reunion Registry
Were you born in North Dakota? Or are you searching for someone born in North Dakota? Adopted.com is proud to offer a North Dakota state adoption reunion registry where you can meet by mutual consent without having to open records. We have provided a form on this page for you to check your matches. From Fargo to Williston and everywhere in between, if both parties want to meet then you can find each other on Adopted.com! To access an original birth certificate in North Dakota, the adoptee must petition a court to order the North Dakota Department of Health’s Division of Vital Records to release the original birth certificate and will only be given access upon consent of the court and all interested persons, or in exceptional cases only, for good cause shown.