41. ChristyRhodes :My names is Lisa Rucker‚ my name was changed when I was adopted. My name before adoption was Christy Rhodes or Christine Rhodes‚ i am not sure on the spellin of the last name. I was born Oct 22‚ 1986 at Lutheran medical Center in the city of St. Louis. My birth parents left me and my brother by a dumpster when they became wanted by police for the robbery of a gas station... Mom and dad I am looking for u and have been for a very long time.... I also have a full brother who was adopted by the same woman and went into foster care with me‚ he is a year older than me.... and I have a half brother and a half sister that i know of from the unidentifying information I recieved‚and I think my grandmother on my dad’s side was Wilma.... she was born in kentucky. I also have a scar of my left cheek right under my eye something happened when I was little and I have a weak muscle in that eye... I have recieved the unidentifying on the adoption and I know it took place in 1993...which is also when my grandmother died.... Please if anything sounds familiar contact me.....I want to find u guys so bad!!!! I will never give up
United States of America Missouri
42. Iwdski :In search of any Birth Family. Female adoptee born on or around February 1‚ 1970 in Missouri.
43. Lofrasier :i am looking for my son kenneth slater he is now about 37 years old i am his birth mother Shirley ann slater if any one have seem him please get in touch with me. i live in England Arkansas
44. 2778 :Looking for my son for 30 years‚ read The Charlotte Observer online 2/4/2012‚ A Mother’s Endless Search a story on looking for her long lost son for 30 years‚ please help us‚ God Bless all Who Reads This‚.
45. Wandering76 :I was given up, was in care for few yrs, was adopted @ age 3. I was abused there, put back into care @ 13. a few yrs ago I discovered that my name was Michelle Ritchie that’s all I have. No faces, names, no rootsz I feel very unwanted in my life, never feel good enough or like I belong anywhere.
46. WILL1982 :lOOKING FOR BIRTH PARENTS. WAS BORN IN COLUMBIA MO. BIRTHDATE JAN 18‚ 1982. I think that adopteted mothers name is Sandra Laurence or Lorance? Not sure how it is spelt.
47. Wee3kids :I am helping my adopted brother search for any birth family. His data is he was adopted in St. Louis. Born 10-10-1971 and adopted through Catholic Family Charities. He knows no other data. Would welcome contact‚ but would be happy for updated medical history for him and his children.
48. Klightanderson :Missouri girl born betweenMarch-May 1979-80 birth mother is BSBurgess girl was born in springfield missouri and county was Greene. would really like to know were sister is and mom would like to find daughter
49. Klightanderson :looking for girl born in 1979 or 80 of April to B.S.Burgess in Springfield Missouri Greene County please inbox me if this is you. I want to say catholic charities did the adoption but im not sure.
50. Bilgemaster :Searching for Bronislawa Vodonis (or "Wodonis" or "Kisza") born in Munich‚ Germany on behalf of her older sister Stanislawa. Bronislawa is the daughter of Rozalie Vodonis (nee Kiska)‚ who died in November 2‚ 1949 and Petro Vodonis. The sisters were separated after the mother’s death and separately adopted. If you have any information on Bronislawa’s whereabouts‚ please contact: William Connelly Holocaust Survivors and Victims Resource Center
Missouri Adoption Reunion Registry
Were you born in Missouri? Or are you searching for someone born in Missouri? Adopted.com is proud to offer a Missouri state adoption reunion registry where you can meet by mutual consent without having to open records. We have provided a form on this page for you to check your matches. From St. Louis to Kansas City and everywhere in between, if both parties want to meet then you can find each other on Adopted.com! Adult adoptees born in Missouri have their original birth certificate and adoption decree filed together with the State Registrar at the time of adoption. Only the State Registrar can open this file and only upon the receipt of a certified copy of an order as decreed by the court of adoption.