31. Neosgyrl :Seeking any member of BF. I have 2 younger half-sisters on my BM side and 2 older brothers on my BF side. Born @ The Willows in KCMO in 1955. I have lots of info & can confirm much of the story but do not know the state of residence where my BM was born. This info would possibly allow me the ability to fill in the blanks. I have been actively searching for a long time. My life is good. No drama or demands. Willing to settle for photos and geneology. Contact by your choice, solely. Hoping to find you in order to put matter to rest as I move into later years of my life. This would mean more than you might realize, to me. Thank you.
United States of America Missouri
32. Cawoodard :I am looking for my birth mother in Dera Nawab Sahib‚ India and is now Pakistan..I am foreign born. I was put in an orphanage in India and then sent to Star of the Sea Childrens Home in Inchon‚ South Korea (my birth name changed to: (OK-CHAN SUNG). Catholic Charities in New York and Kansas City‚ MO both helped to get me to Kansas City‚ MO‚ where my birth father resided‚ my birth father had been stationed in India. My birth father‚ Leroy Audree Woodard‚ Sr. passed Saturday‚ January 31‚ 2009 in Kansas City‚ MO‚ he was 86 years old. My birth father did not give me the name of my birth mother‚ during the whole time I was living at home‚ however‚ I have pictures and I am looking for my real mother. My name was changed to Cassandra Ann Woodard born: 03/25/1952 when my adoption by my stepmother (Lily Catherine Higginson-Woodard) was completed in 1963. I live in Houston‚ Texas presently. If you have any information‚ Please email me. Thank you.
33. Silybear :I am searching for my half brother. Born in Kirksville, Missouri April 14, 1969 @ 4:03 p.m. to a Mr. & Mrs. Saner. Mother’s name was Sharon Saner and father’s name is Vincent Saner. This baby was born in Laughlin Hosp.
34. VividReality47 :Hello‚ My name is Alicia and I am looking for my mom. Last seen in Houston‚ Missouri in 1984. Mom if you are looking for me I am looking for you and It would be great to get in contact. I hope your doing well. I miss you.
35. GAVIA29TX :i want to find my brother GABRIEL GAVIA whos now about 43 last time i saw him he was 13 and visited me in DEL RIO TX but left after an arguement which i regret. also im looking for my real mother MARIA LEONOR GAVIA (age 18- 22 at the time she had me)........who left me because my father JESUS GAVIA sister CONSUELO SALAS GAVIA kicked her out when i was 6 mths old. yet her story to me has also been that my mother didnt love or want me. i was born in APRIL 26 1955 in BROWNSVILLE TEXAS. I was also baptized in OUR LADY OF GUADALUPE CHURCH.... my sponsors were DAVID GUEVARA and CONCEPCION SIERRA on JUNE 5 1955. yet after two months my parents moved to a city in mexico called ACUNA COAHUILA. My mother must live in Brownsville tx because her family is from there which is also her birth place. for any information you might know please email me this will mean the world to me
36. KimberlyVanOrden :HI‚ i’m looking for Kristen Annette i don’t know the last name anymore it used to be VanOrden‚ and also my brother John robert Jr. they are both older than me. my brother keith and i were adopted somewhere else and they were adopted to someone else. we were born in springfield‚ MO. greene county‚ i really want to find them. i have some pictures of us all together. i just turned 21 last week october 17th .
37. Ishmaelbrown :Okay’s it my pleasure to share about me but i will like to meet u in other to talk
38. OlgaHunt :Searching for my brother given up at birth‚ but never adopted. Born NY 1959. Mother name was Argle Hunt at the time of his birth. He was born with the last name HUNT. I am his baby sister.
39. OlgaHunt :Searching for brother given up at birth but never adopted. Born 1959 in NY. I think he was born in long island. Our mother’s name was Argle.Hunt. I am his baby sister and my name is Olga Hunt. I currently live in Louisville‚ KY.
40. Mahnhmm :I want to find my birth son that was given up for adoption. He was born Feb 28th, 1979 @ St. Luke’s hospital in Kansas City, MO.
Missouri Adoption Reunion Registry
Were you born in Missouri? Or are you searching for someone born in Missouri? Adopted.com is proud to offer a Missouri state adoption reunion registry where you can meet by mutual consent without having to open records. We have provided a form on this page for you to check your matches. From St. Louis to Kansas City and everywhere in between, if both parties want to meet then you can find each other on Adopted.com! Adult adoptees born in Missouri have their original birth certificate and adoption decree filed together with the State Registrar at the time of adoption. Only the State Registrar can open this file and only upon the receipt of a certified copy of an order as decreed by the court of adoption.