11. Satkins :Born 4/3/61 @ Booth Memorial Hosp. St. Louis, Mo. adoption through the Children’s Home Society of Mo. Was told that my b/m name is Ethel Margaret Green and she had 3 other children much older then me. Her approx. age at my birth is 35. My bf name was Donald Emmenegger. I think that he had other children also. I have a feeling that I am the product of an affair.
United States of America Missouri
12. BoosMomma :BabyGirlDOB-3/4/59 at 1:12pm KansasCity‚MO and my BirthMother gave me up for adoption 2 weeks later. She was 20 years old. My Birth Father was divorced and had a Son 18 months old when he met and dated my Mom. He married on 12-6-1958‚ just 3 months prior to my birth‚ knowing my Mom was pregnant with me‚ but was called my alleged Father in the statement taken by a Case Worker‚ redacted of all identifiable information. My Mom had an older brother who was married‚ and a younger brother. She worked as a dictaphone operator when she became pregnant with me‚ and quit to prevent her co-workers from discovering she was pregnant. My "alleged" Father’s Father was a Bus driver and my Mother’s Father was some kind of Sporting Guide.
13. Monicanicolecooper :Hello my name is Oscar Cooper‚ I am searching for a niece‚ that was given up for adoption from my sister. She was given up for adoption over 30 years ago. Her birth name is: Monica Nicole‚ Cooper: DOB: 4-02-74 Kansas City‚ Missouri. If anyone has knowledge of how to locate a loved one who was given up for adoption please share your knowledge with me. Thank you‚ in advance.
14. Monicanicolecooper :I am searching for my niece who was given up for adoption over 30 years ago. She has not been far from my heart since. It would really mean so much to me‚ and my family to be reunited with our family member. We would love to see her reunited with her older sister‚ younger brother‚ and the rest of her loved ones. We have always known about Monica Nicole. We look forward to the moment that we are able to share our love with you‚ and to build new memories with you‚ your family‚ and friends. Please give us this wanted opportunity:).
15. Jeashley1 :I understand that I have an older sister. I was born in 1963 and adopted. My mothers name is Mary Kannaday or Cannaday. She is the youngest of 11 and from the St Louis area. When I contacted her in the late 80’s she was living in Southeast Missouri and did not want to connect. I spoke with 2 of her siblings and a nephew and his daughter Tricia before I contacted her. I am hoping to connect with my sibling.
16. Janelle44 :would like to find my nephew birth name is michael allen friedli born december 25 1990. i am your aunt janelle friedli. your adopted name michael allan winkler. you will be 18 december 25th 2008. please come back to nevada missouri. we love you.
17. Matlock :my wife and myself[husband} would like to find her daughter‚that she was not willing to adopt but was made to by her mother at the time‚shes been living a depressed life because of a bad‚ choice of not standing up to her mother at the time.she ‚since has had three boys‚a reunion would for her would be a godsend‚also for me and her daughters brothers‚thyanks wes johnson aberdeen‚wa.
18. Babysusie45 :looking for mom.....however she could be in her 80’s. know I had a half brother with blonde hair 4 years old in 1945 when I was born and left at Levering hospital in Hannibal MO. Adoption arranged by Mr &Mrs Kaufman at Hannibal Mission and finalized 12-15-45, born 11-14-45. All so far is dead ends. Mom has 3 wonderful adult grand children she has never seen.
19. Nevertolate2 :I WAS ADOPTED IN THE EARLY 60’S. WE ARE TOLD I WAS BORN IN ST.LOUIS MO AND THEN MOVED W/ THE ADOPTED FAMILY TO THE SPRINGFIELD ILL AREA. IT IS BELIVED THAT MY MOTHER WAS CAUCASIAN- POSSIBLE YOUNG CATHOLIC AT THE TIME- THE BIRTHCERT. D/O/B/ IS FEB 17‚1962 IF ANY ONE HAS (ANY INFO) REGUARDING THIS PLEASE E- MAIL ME
20. Helpingmyfriend :I am helping my best friend find her birth family. She very much wants to have contact with them. Please email me and I will put you in touch with her. Thanks.
Missouri Adoption Reunion Registry
Were you born in Missouri? Or are you searching for someone born in Missouri? Adopted.com is proud to offer a Missouri state adoption reunion registry where you can meet by mutual consent without having to open records. We have provided a form on this page for you to check your matches. From St. Louis to Kansas City and everywhere in between, if both parties want to meet then you can find each other on Adopted.com! Adult adoptees born in Missouri have their original birth certificate and adoption decree filed together with the State Registrar at the time of adoption. Only the State Registrar can open this file and only upon the receipt of a certified copy of an order as decreed by the court of adoption.