1. Katiedid6372 :My birth mother was 15 and my birth father was 17. was born in the St. Louis area. Am interesterd in finding birth parents. I know that I was given a crib name of Glenna.
United States of America Missouri
2. Kim0612 :Kimberly Fultz Iverson I know you are light skinned with sandy brown hair and funny colored eyes
3. Donerhunt :I am searching for my biological father. I was not adopted. My mother will not give me any information. I do not know his name‚ however‚ I have pictures of him and my half-sibbling (?) taken in Missouri around 1981-82. He possibily lived in either the Wright City‚ Jefferson‚ City‚ Warrenton‚ or St. Louis‚ MO areas around 1976. My mother was from Illinois. I would have been concieved in spring/summer of 1976 (she moved to Missouri in 1976 and went back to Illinois in 1977). My mothers name is Susan (or Sue or Susie). Please contact with any info about either the man‚ child or park where the pics were taken. Thanks!
4. Myprincess68 :I am mary thompson‚richard grapes jr. is my son. his father took him from me when he was three‚ he lived in md‚va‚tn‚ don’t really know now. i have called richard jr grandparents every year on his birhtday and he never got the message i have sent. so i am hoping for him to contact me. I would also like to add that he has other siblings too.
5. Mel5555 :My name was Brenda at birth and changed to Melissa after being adopted.Only one sibling‚ a male named Stephen. We were adopted together‚ thank’s to our adopted parent’s‚ welfare wanted to separate us. I’m 41year’s old‚ and he is 40. I hope someday we have the pleasure to meet you. My adopted father died last year around may 15. My mother isn’t well and hasn’t been for a long time. Take care.
6. Mamamimi :I was born to Marilyn Bernhard‚ on September 27‚ 1965 at St. Mary’s Hospital‚ St. Louis (CLayton) Missouri. At the time of my birth‚ Marilyn was 18‚ but just shy of 19 yrs of age. Marilyn is unable to give information about birthfather as she is afraid of reprecussions from family and society. From non-identifying information provided to me by Catholic Charities/Services (adoption agency)‚ the birthfather was approximately 24 yrs of age‚ a "clerk"‚ and of "italian" descent. No other information was provided except that I was conceived at a wild New Years’ Eve party‚ 1964. If you have any information regarding this person or possible name‚ please email me.
7. Kennethatalbert :I was born on or around 8/16/37 at the Eastside Maternity Hospital/Kansas City Cradle in MO by Dr. Joe Cavanaugh. I was adopted in November of 1937 to Ona Martin Talbert and William Ansel Talbert and named Kenneth Ansel Talbert. Records are sealed and adoptive parents are deceased. I have heart disease and have had by-pass surgery‚ I have diabetes and would like to know where I came from before I die. Thanks‚
8. Kennethatalbert :I was born on or around 8/16/37 at the Eastside Maternity hospital by Dr. Joe E. Cavanaugh. I was adopted in November of 1937. I was adopted by Ona Martin Talbert and William Ansel Talbert. I have heart disease and diabetes and would like to find out about siblings I may out there looking for me. Thanks
9. StoneyK :I am searching for my birthmother. I am a male, born 4/19/1963 @ St. Lukes hospital in Kansas City, Mo. The doctor was Leonard Wall.I was adopted through the Florence Crittenden Home but was handled through the Jackson County Social Services.
10. Rempert30 :Looking for birth parents for my boyfriend. He was born in St Louis MO - Has done 23 and me and there was a connection with the last name Umfleet. Unsure if Mother’s or fathers side. He is very interested in knowing medical history and possibly meeting if you are interested. Please contact me
Missouri Adoption Reunion Registry
Were you born in Missouri? Or are you searching for someone born in Missouri? Adopted.com is proud to offer a Missouri state adoption reunion registry where you can meet by mutual consent without having to open records. We have provided a form on this page for you to check your matches. From St. Louis to Kansas City and everywhere in between, if both parties want to meet then you can find each other on Adopted.com! Adult adoptees born in Missouri have their original birth certificate and adoption decree filed together with the State Registrar at the time of adoption. Only the State Registrar can open this file and only upon the receipt of a certified copy of an order as decreed by the court of adoption.