41. Patanddon :I am interested in finding my birth family and hope someone can help. My mother lived @ 44 Goddard St., Fitchburg MA in 1954 and her name was Catherine Marilyn Mace. She was born in 1937. I have it a brick wall in my searching and would love to find any siblings etc. I was adopted by Lennart and Mary Erickson and was raised in Shrewsbury MA. I am a registered nurse and have three children. I just lost my adoptive mother and I am now caring for my sister.
United States of America Massachusetts
42. Lofrasier :i am looking for my son kenneth slater he is now about 37 years old i am his birth mother Shirley ann slater if any one have seem him please get in touch with me. i live in England Arkansas
43. 2778 :Looking for my son for 30 years‚ read The Charlotte Observer online 2/4/2012‚ A Mother’s Endless Search a story on looking for her long lost son for 30 years‚ please help us‚ God Bless all Who Reads This‚.
44. Miab415 :Looking for a son Mikel, Michael 11/6/1957 adopted @9month old
45. Julieislooking :I am looking for my birth Mother I was born on Aug 18th 1976 I think her name is Julie Pendleton she was from Brockton Mass I was told think she was born in 1957 @ Godded Hospital in Stoughton Mass private addoption the atternys name was Sheldon Pitchal given to Ruth and Fanncene Goldstein Please respond been looking for a long time
46. Michaelscavuzzo5 :hi mikey your birth mom mary alexander/scavuzzo and myself your biologicalfather michael scavuzzo had to give you up unvolutarily for adoption when you were 4 years old.we’re sorry that it had to happen. we fought the courts but lost. we have never stopped thinking of you or loving you... you were adopted in hyannis massachussetts by a family in brocton‚ massachussetts. you were born in falmouth hospital in falmouth mass. on march 2nd 1991 at3.22 a.m. we really want to find you and hope you also want to find us. we are looking forward to seeing you. if you would like to contact us and we’re hoping you do. more locations and #s to find us will be sent later. love your birth mom and dad.
47. Bilgemaster :Searching for Bronislawa Vodonis (or "Wodonis" or "Kisza") born in Munich‚ Germany on behalf of her older sister Stanislawa. Bronislawa is the daughter of Rozalie Vodonis (nee Kiska)‚ who died in November 2‚ 1949 and Petro Vodonis. The sisters were separated after the mother’s death and separately adopted. If you have any information on Bronislawa’s whereabouts‚ please contact: William Connelly Holocaust Survivors and Victims Resource Center
48. Browntr123 :my name is tracybrown and im gest trying to find my sister wich her name is ‚stephaine montor. Brown and owl Mother name is Gloria brown she had two girls that was three years aport in brith I been asking people how do you go about finding a lost family member she also have she tow son thats my nefues that one is 18‚ and 20‚ years old . Thank you so much ‚ forever yours lisister
49. 781-353-4017 :My name is Roberta and I am searching for my half sister‚ Helen Mack of Virginia.
50. Jenniferreynolds72 :I was adopted in 1972. My birth parents named me Lynn Patrica Hoye. I was born in Cambridge Ma. I was adopted through Catholic Charities. My adoptive parents named me Jennifer Jean Croteau. I am married now so my last name has changed to Reynolds. I really want to find my birth parents. Any help you can give me would be GREAT!!!
Massachusetts Adoption Reunion Registry
Were you born in Massachusetts? Or are you searching for someone born in Massachusetts? Adopted.com is proud to offer a Massachusetts state adoption reunion registry where you can meet by mutual consent without having to open records. We have provided a form on this page for you to check your matchs. From Pittsfield to Boston and everywhere in between, if both parties want to meet then you can find each other on Adopted.com! Adult adoptees who wish to obtain their original, sealed birth certificate and other documents pertaining to their adoption can only do so through a court order.