21. Janeida101 :Hi ‚ im Looking forward to finding ( John F Maclean Jr. birth Date June 16 & Also the Mother Linda J Maclean October 18 ‚ 1966
United States of America Massachusetts
22. Debras6 :My Birth Parents are from Montana. I only have non identifying info on them from Catholic Charities.My Parents were around 19 @ birth mY Dad had just went into the navy when he found out my mom was pregnant. My birth mom moved to chelsea mass. to be with her brother and his family @ chelsea naval airbase while she was pregnant. I have tried several years ago to get my records unsealed but the judge opened the envelope and said that, "If you were to enter her life now it could be devastating." Needless to say I was heart broken and gave up for several years. I would love to meet my birth family some day. I know they are wonderful people. Please contact me if you have any info.
23. Carolyn0913 :looking for both biol. brother and mother . Brother born 2/1967 placed for adoption by Catholic Charity Bureau in Boston, and his adoption was finalized in Middlesex County Probate Court in Cambridge in June, 1968. Mother born in NewYork - Oct., 1947 name: June Ingraham...last residence known:69 Railroad Ave, Millis, MA maternal grandmother: Jeanne Ingraham (at address listed..) I was born 9/13/1968 - St. Vincent Hosp - Worcester, MA given to foster home on 9/18/68 upon discharge from hospital - adopted by Dave/Jacqueline Chartrand via 12/24/68 Middlesex County Probate Court.
24. Sja022059 :i was born in needham glover memorial hospital in mass birthday 12/21/1966 raised in dedham mass looking for biological family please contact me
25. Harley4star :Looking for my son. Born at Cape Cod Hospital in Hyannis, MA
26. Cfaircloth10 :hi my name is crystal faircloth and i would like to find my sister her name is jessica nicole faircloth i sure do miss her alot and i also would like to see her again.
27. Tamifrench :Antoinet L Lorriane Born April 12 1967 Santa Barbara California Mothers Name: Agnes Ladorna Lewis Father Name: James Lowell Lorraine
28. Honunet :Am looking for birth mother. I was born nov 28‚ 1972 at beth israel hospital in boston ma to a mixed race couple. Father was black and mother white. I am told they were both involved with a university in the area‚ I am assuming it is proessorship at Harvard or similar due to my overpowering intellect and modesty. ... adopted by two lovely people who have given me everything and more. I just want you to know I do not blame you at all and I have had a wonderful life. So thank you for your sacrifice‚ I know it had to have been‚ and likely is still hard. Especially around Nov 28. Please Know that I think of you both on that day‚ and hope you have had a good life as well. I have travelled the world‚ found love and lost it. Served our Country in war and in peace and have sailed the blue waters of Hawaii. Please contact me.
29. GAVIA29TX :i want to find my brother GABRIEL GAVIA whos now about 43 last time i saw him he was 13 and visited me in DEL RIO TX but left after an arguement which i regret. also im looking for my real mother MARIA LEONOR GAVIA (age 18- 22 at the time she had me)........who left me because my father JESUS GAVIA sister CONSUELO SALAS GAVIA kicked her out when i was 6 mths old. yet her story to me has also been that my mother didnt love or want me. i was born in APRIL 26 1955 in BROWNSVILLE TEXAS. I was also baptized in OUR LADY OF GUADALUPE CHURCH.... my sponsors were DAVID GUEVARA and CONCEPCION SIERRA on JUNE 5 1955. yet after two months my parents moved to a city in mexico called ACUNA COAHUILA. My mother must live in Brownsville tx because her family is from there which is also her birth place. for any information you might know please email me this will mean the world to me
30. Nancy81269 :I want to find my birth family. I had a great family‚ loving mom and dad and a little sister‚ now that they are gone‚ I want to know where I get these baby blue eyes. I had a good life‚ I just would like to thank you and say it’s all ok. I would like to see a picture of my parents to see how I got my looks.
Massachusetts Adoption Reunion Registry
Were you born in Massachusetts? Or are you searching for someone born in Massachusetts? Adopted.com is proud to offer a Massachusetts state adoption reunion registry where you can meet by mutual consent without having to open records. We have provided a form on this page for you to check your matchs. From Pittsfield to Boston and everywhere in between, if both parties want to meet then you can find each other on Adopted.com! Adult adoptees who wish to obtain their original, sealed birth certificate and other documents pertaining to their adoption can only do so through a court order.
Customer service on here is second to none!