Massachusetts Adoption Reunion Registry
Were you born in Massachusetts? Or are you searching for someone born in Massachusetts? Adopted.com is proud to offer a Massachusetts state adoption reunion registry where you can meet by mutual consent without having to open records. We have provided a form on this page for you to check your matchs. From Pittsfield to Boston and everywhere in between, if both parties want to meet then you can find each other on Adopted.com! Adult adoptees who wish to obtain their original, sealed birth certificate and other documents pertaining to their adoption can only do so through a court order.
Members Currently Searching Within Massachusetts
11. Klario :Born - William Michael @ Saint Margaret’s Hospital Boston, Massachusetts July 1, 1969 to seventeen year old unwed mother. Surrendered for adoption on the 14th of July 1969. Birth mother was injured sometime around 1966 in a automobile accident and was ejected (?) through the windshield subsequently requiring some level of cosmetic plastic surgery (medical record disclosure). Mother’s father lost an eye accidentally (it would be presumed) at some point in his adult (?) life. Father was very "Mechanically" inclined (cars), quiet, kind and considerate. He liked to play pool (too much information? Ha Ha!). Mother and Father were dating (?) for about 2 years prior to me scaring the hell out of them (only joking!). Mother had 1 sister (19 years) and 1 brother (21 years) at the time of my entrance into the World. Brother was in the NAVY (?) overseas in England at the time. These are all random disclosures made to me via letter composed by Caritas Cristi of Boston, MA (USA) on or around the first of this year (2008). These adoption related discoveries were mistakenly exposed while I was reviewing received medical records that my wife had requested on my behalf for the sole use in determaining any heiredical influence they could pose. This would be in conjunction with current and/or past, medical related issues I am currently investigating. Hopefully more information to come to assist in my efforts but Hopefully this is you and that would not be necessary!!!
12. Jenfol71 :I was born in Worcester Memorial Hospital in Worcester, MA on April 1, 1971. I went into foster care in West Boyleston, MA at @ 2 1/2 years old. I was adopted in the summer of 1976. These are what I have been told by my adopted parents. My birth name is Jennifer but my middle and last names were changed at adoption. My adopted parents refuse to give additional information. I also may have at least one birth sibling but I’m not sure. I now live in California.
13. MBSMILFORD :TWIN LOOKING FOR BIRTH PARENTS OR POSSIBLY SIBLINGS
14. Kmstrout :My name is Kaitlyn Strout and I was born on August 2nd‚ 1986 at 7:08 AM in Leominster‚ MA. My biological mother’s name was June (Gelinas) Bergeron. She was born on June 24th‚ 1963 in Lowell‚ MA. She had been residing in Leominster‚ MA at the time of my birth. She is described as a Protestant woman of French descent with light brown hair‚ blue eyes‚ and a clear white complexion. She was about 5’4" and 150 lbs. She quit school when she was 16 to get married‚ but she earned her GED. She had been employed at factories and car auctions. At the time of my birth she had been separated from her husband for about 6 years‚ but they were not legally divorced. She had a baby girl born during her marriage‚ but the baby died at 6 weeks of age due to SIDS. Thanks.
15. Ugotcarrie :I was born 10/08/1961
16. Irenest4 :February 10, 1980 @ Goddard Memorial Hospital in Stoughton, MA
17. Sterlingestate :age of 2-3 you burned you hand on a kichen stove BM name mary jane grenier you where place with the new family at at the age of 3 your BF info is not listed any where but he has been looking for you for the last 8 years with my help
18. Dawn_marie_summers :massachusetts dss took my 3 babies (all girls) in 1994 and i couldnt get them back. my oldest daughter was born 08/31/89 at phoenixville hospital in pa but we moved to mass when she was just about 3 yrs old. her birth name was megan-evelyn elizabeth summers and her fathers last name is tipping (her sisters birth names are christina maria 03/14/92 and danielle josephina 06/20/93 and their last names at birth were dempsey). i only was told that a woman named "reesa" adopted them and the last partial known address was american legion hwy in mass. megan is the only one of legal age to search for. its been 15-16 long painful years and i want nothing more to find them. if you see this megan i want you to know i tried to get you 3 back !!!! if anyone knows them or has any info please contact me
19. Pussywillow :I am looking for my son who was adopted as a newborn. He was born at Cape Cod Hospital on 09/23/1973. The adoption was handled by the Catholic Welfare Bureau and the facility was St. Mary’s Home in New Bedford‚ Massachusetts. There is some more info on that site.
20. Findfamily100 :I am looking for my mothers biological family. She was born at Salem Hospital in Salem Ma. on October 25, 1956. She was Baptised at the Immaculate Conception in Salem Ma. November 5, 1956. She came with a letter she had brothers and sisters. Not sure how true this is but it said her name was Judy. I am in desperate need of finding out Medical History and would also like to know my real heritage. Adoptive agency Catholic Charities in Lynn Ma