Iowa Adoption Reunion Registry
Were you born in Iowa? Or are you searching for someone born in Iowa? Adopted.com is proud to offer an Iowa state adoption reunion registry where you can meet by mutual consent without having to open records. We have provided a form on this page for you to check your matches. From Dubuque to Sioux City and everywhere in between, if both parties want to meet then you can find each other on Adopted.com! The State of Iowa sealed adoption records on July 4, 1941. Adoption records are sealed and can only be opened by court order except if the adoption was finalized prior to July 4, 1941 in which case the adoption was not required to be sealed. Adult adoptees in Iowa may receive medical and developmental family history provided the names of birth parents are not released. They may also petition the court to open their sealed record and reveal information for “good cause.”
Members Currently Searching Within Iowa
41. Emilylovesjay :I am looking for my birth mom and sister mom may go by Rebecca denslow or black last time i herd she was in Oklahoma in a home this was a few years back her moms name was Pamela black. My sister the only thing i know is her name was Michelle and was adopted due to my mom and she may be in Michigan i know she was under the age of five when adopted just looking for my adoptive sister and mother please help
42. Vkerns42212 :My real dad’s name was Ralph Charles Miller‚ I know he has lived in Sioux City‚ Iowa & Tama Iowa for sure. He was in fact married to my mother her name was Coleen Mary Miller now McKeever her maiden name was Cason. I know that my dad was born in February and would be approximately 66 years old. I was adopted by my Step dad when I was about 8-9 years old. Valori Vae Kerns-Now Valori Vae McKeever-Maiden Valori Vae Miller-Birth
43. KovinBenziger :Hi‚ My name is Kovin Benziger and I was born in Iowa on October 28‚ 1990. I have been told that my biological mother was 13 and my father was 15 years old. The only medical information I know is one of my parents had a surgical procedure done for an inner ear issue. My mother left me a note that I have not yet read yet but am looking forward to reading. I would really like to get in contact with my mother and learn more about who I am. I am engaged and would really like to meet her one day. Kovin Benziger
44. Deanna1976 :I am the birth mother. My name at time of birth was Deanna C. Kyle. I named my son Richard Thomas Eugene Kyle. He was born Sept 3, 1992 - Cedar Rapids, Iowa at the St. Luke’s Hosp there. His amended after-adoption certificate may mistakenly say Sioux City. He is 1/4 another race, (he may not know) but looks white and just tanned really well that 1st summer. I was 16 at the time of the birth. I was in the foster care/group home system myself when he was born. He was separated from me around 2months old. A goodbye visit happened in August, 1993. Richard, if you read this, know you are wanted, loved, and missed. I know you might never call me mom, but I am ok with that. I know I can’t replace the woman who loves and raised you. I love you all the same and I just want you to be a part of my life. Your brother and sister can’t wait to meet you. I don’t know how long you were considered a foster child before you were finally considered in "pre-adoptive placement". There is a filing date on file in Denison Iowa Courthouse in June of 1994 for the finalization of your adoption. Filing dates sometimes aren’t the actual court dates so the date you have may be different but around that time. Not sure if you were raised in the area or not.
45. LequitaWilson1 :Hi I am really trying to find my daughter Arianna joy wilson i had got raped and had her at 17 and had to give her up 13 years ago i miss her everyday ..And we have so much catching up to do i want to be in her life and i pray she seeks the same if you are out there please contact me I had her at mount clemens general hospital she was 6 pounds and 7 ounces just like i was when i was born : ) please contact me to move forward and to have your many questions answered i never stopped missing you or loving you Arianna ..
46. Janatupper :PLEASE. HELP Looking for any children of Lynda sue Emerson her date birth is September 21-1954 or 1955 and was married to David O Tupper witch is my birthdad thay got married around October of 1972-1976 Lynda Emerseon had many children most was borned at Jefferson Davis Hospital in Houston Texas i know Lynda Emerson had a boy she named David lean he as borned aroaund 1970-1971 and i have a sister named Alicia how was borned around 1976-1977 i know Lynda Emerson had many many more children if u have any information please contact me ok ty
47. Ayiia :My name is Brittany Corppetts and I was adopted around the age of 3/4. I recently I found out I have five other siblings. Teshia Houstion‚ Tonnee Staples‚ Ahasic Staples‚ Chiquita Houston‚ and Chanteria Meadows. I want to know my family. It pains me to know that I have family out there who I have never clearly seen before. Please help me find them.
48. JessicaPRN :My mother was named Cynthia Forret born 6/11/57. She gave birth to a boy while in college. She placed him for adoption i through the catholic church‚ I believe. My mother had planned on telling us the full story but unfortunately she passed away before then. I would love to make contact with my half brother. Please feel free to contact me.
49. Chelsea_j52185 :I am searching for a male‚ whose birth name was Michael‚ born in June of either 1980 or 1979. The birth and adoption took place in Iowa. The birth mother’s name is Dawn. I am conducting this search for my mother in law‚ who is the birth mother. Thanks‚ and I hope this works.
50. Cave64 :just curious
Customer service on here is second to none!