31. Ak88 :I was born Feb 10 @ Cook Co Hospital in Chicago, Ill, and adopted from Catholic Charities in Quad Cities
32. Yulexis42 :I have a Circuit Court No. 2 Case no: 14665 Ad . A Law Office in Baltimore‚ MD took care of the adoption by the name of Goodman Meagher & Enoch. I was told that I was born in Baltimore‚ Maryland‚ but I don’t believe that may be true......I want to say that I was possibly born in Virginia‚ near Brunswick County‚ Lawrenceville‚ Cochran then tranferred to Maryland......while I was in foster care until the adoption was finalized. I really don’t know. I weighed approx 5 lbs 16 oz‚ 19in long. I am bi-racial. I was told my mother worked for the Social Security (or Services) Administration‚ father was a black male in the Media Business. Mother is from the Mid-West. Not sure about my father. My mom kept me for 2 months before giving me to Social Services or Foster Care...not sure which one. Momma‚ if you are out there and you are reading this‚ please respond to me. I’m not upset at all‚ I love you and my whole family. I just want to be able to meet you‚ hug you‚ hold you in my arms momma and tell you that I’m here...I understand you had a hard decision to make and I’m not mad or upset with you at all‚ my heart is heavy for you momma and I want to be there for you. Together‚ we can fill that gap. I love you momma and not a day has gone by that I have not loved you or thought about you. I feel you in my heart and in my spirit and I know you are thinking about me too. (Please‚ if anyone knows who she is or where she is‚ please help me. I was told that she had named me ’Casey’. I’m not sure how true it all is‚ but if anyone at all knows her‚ or any family members‚ please contact me.
33. Kinnandavid :Looking for biological MOTHER: Evelyn Knight. I was adopted from Des Moines Iowa 9-5-1973. I was born 9-1-73 in polk county. I only have breif information on my mother who’s name is Evelyn knight she should be around 50-60 years old. She was 15 when she gave birth to me. My adoptive parents were John & Shirley Kinnan from Washington. I am 39 years old and would love to meet my birth mother as well as other family I may have. Any information would be appreciated. Thank you.
34. Lexiluvsewe :My name is Lexi or Alexis sen me an appropriate picture tell me my full name and tell me if I have a sister or a brother. I have one of them tell me that persons full name.
35. Lostdaughter22 :i wasnt adopted i was placed in foster care since the age of 4 i am now 21. my mothers name is sherry lynn watson hawkins her birth date is may 07/1962. i am now out of foster care but been having this problem since i was about 8. i have tried everything and website to find her can you please help me. if there is any website or number u can help me out to find her that would be a mircle
36. Loriroske :i need fine out for my health‚my children‚ grandchildrens health if anyone has information contact me
37. Arizonatwins2 :Looking for my birth parents for medical information. Or looking to see if I have any siblings. was born 4/30/1972 in Des Moines Iowa to younger parents maybe 17 non married. I think I was told my mom liked or sang country music. I have had two sets of twins and so maybe that is something that runs in my family.
38. Karena66 :Hi I am looking for my biological grandmother. My mom was adopted from the Florence Crittenton home in Sioux City 3 weeks after she was born. Her name was Karena (KIRENA?). Her birth date is March 19th‚ 1966. My mom now has super curly red/brown hair and a lot of freckles. We know for a fact there was a history of bipolar disorder in their family. We also know that my mom’s maternal mother was adopted as well. She was also going to college when she got pregnant.
39. Waters1216 :My name is MaryAnn Lacher. I am looking for my adopted mom I have no name or nothing but I want to know who she is and I want to know if I have a mom who loves me or wants to know me.
40. Starhopepeace :I’m a male with blue eyes that was born May 1st, 1960 in Des Moines, Iowa..... If my birth parent’s would like to remain private, I understand, however if you could at least provide me with my family health history, I would be very grateful..... Thank you!
Iowa Adoption Reunion Registry
Were you born in Iowa? Or are you searching for someone born in Iowa? Adopted.com is proud to offer an Iowa state adoption reunion registry where you can meet by mutual consent without having to open records. We have provided a form on this page for you to check your matches. From Dubuque to Sioux City and everywhere in between, if both parties want to meet then you can find each other on Adopted.com! The State of Iowa sealed adoption records on July 4, 1941. Adoption records are sealed and can only be opened by court order except if the adoption was finalized prior to July 4, 1941 in which case the adoption was not required to be sealed. Adult adoptees in Iowa may receive medical and developmental family history provided the names of birth parents are not released. They may also petition the court to open their sealed record and reveal information for “good cause.”